RUMOR: Remaster of God of War: Ascension still in development. DENIED.

Started by Raven, Mar 21, 2015, 02:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Raven

http://gearnuke.com/god-war-ascension-remastered-ps4-still-development-will-released-separately-later-report/

According to Shinobi, the remaster of Ascension is still coming. It is taking the team doing it longer than they expected. The person he originally spoke to about it is no longer in contact with him but he spoke to someone else who confirmed it was still in the works. He seems just as surprised as most people that Sony was doing a God of War 3 remaster.

Raven

Now this is something that I don't agree with. If you're doing remasters of two games from the same franchise for the same platform then you should be combining them. Not releasing them separately. Though something tells me Sony is doing this more for the multiplayer of Ascension.

Rorono

Most likely the original plan was both games but Ascension wasn't ready for a Summer release and Sony didn't want to release the bundle in the holidays. So they separated 3 for 2015 and Ascension for 2016

BasilZero

Now this is something that I don't agree with. If you're doing remasters of two games from the same franchise for the same platform then you should be combining them. Not releasing them separately. Though something tells me Sony is doing this more for the multiplayer of Ascension.

I agree with this.

They may be focusing on more on the MP and making it more appealing since there's not much they can do else for the storyline/SP.

But I agree that it should of been part of a collection........:(!

Ludicrous Speed

I never played most of Ascension on PS3, so I would buy this depending on price.

BananaKing

its confirmed they arent doing this though.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/03/21/sony-santa-monica-has-no-plans-for-more-god-of-war-ps4-remasters-explains-why-remasters-are-made/

Legend

BananaKing

Sad face. I'd love to get back in the mp.

the MP was great, however i had shaming internet and it rendered the game unplayable for me most of the time.