The Gaming Community Thread! Multiplats and the like are welcome.

Started by Legend, Apr 23, 2015, 01:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

darkknightkryta

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

Been playing Minecraft.  
Having issue with this random bug.  

I'll select an item, and then when I go to use it, it'll randomly jump to a random item.  

Legend

Been playing Minecraft.  
Having issue with this random bug.  

I'll select an item, and then when I go to use it, it'll randomly jump to a random item.  
Does it use that random item? That could be really annoying.

the-pi-guy

Does it use that random item? That could be really annoying.
Yes it'll use that item .
It's really annoying. :(

Legend

Legend

I've been playing Civ 5 with steam link and local multiplayer. It's so incredibly fun to play it like a board game!!!

Xevross

I've been playing Civ 5 with steam link and local multiplayer. It's so incredibly fun to play it like a board game!!!
Did that with my friends once, it was awesome.

Looks like I'm buying Diablo 3 for a fourth time, Switch port looks fantastic. 60fps Dibbles on the go, yes please.

Legend

Did that with my friends once, it was awesome.

Looks like I'm buying Diablo 3 for a fourth time, Switch port looks fantastic. 60fps Dibbles on the go, yes please.
PC, PS3, PS4, and now Switch?

Wasn't Diablo 3 a letdown when it released?

Xevross

PC, PS3, PS4, and now Switch?

Wasn't Diablo 3 a letdown when it released?
360 not PS3. It was to some people, but it's been fantastic since they ditched the auction house and added loot 2.0. I've always loved it, it's the game I've played the most in my life.

Legend

360 not PS3. It was to some people, but it's been fantastic since they ditched the auction house and added loot 2.0. I've always loved it, it's the game I've played the most in my life.
I remember going with friends to the midnight release even though I wasn't buying it. Glad to see the game's made a turn around.

RCT3 is my most played game. I spent my childhood in there.

Xevross

I remember going with friends to the midnight release even though I wasn't buying it. Glad to see the game's made a turn around.

RCT3 is my most played game. I spent my childhood in there.
It still sold huge on release, and most people were still reasonably happy. It's one of the top selling games of all time.

RCT2 is probably in my top 5.

Legend

It still sold huge on release, and most people were still reasonably happy. It's one of the top selling games of all time.

RCT2 is probably in my top 5.
Well most PC games tend to go through this. People compare the new entry with the old one but forget about all the dlc and updates the old got.

I mostly skipped RCT2. I got RCT1 later in its life and took a while to buy 2. Then 3 came out and I jumped over at launch.

Legend

Re7 for switch is streamed. Woah

Legend

No New Assassin's Creed Coming In 2019 - GameSpot

Interesting. 2 games every 3 years could be a good pace.

Go Up