Resident Evil MetaVIIIc

Started by the-pi-guy, Apr 24, 2021, 07:55 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

Resident Evil Village

Same rules as the GOW thread. Give a high, medium, and low prediction.

IE you expect it to get a 95 so you set that as your middle. Then you set 97 as your high because you don't think the game has a good chance of scoring above that. Then you set 88 as your low because you don't expect the game to score lower than that.

RESULTS WILL NOW BE SCORED SO THAT AN OVERALL WINNER CAN BE DETERMINED AT THE END OF THE YEAR. IF YOU HAVE THE CLOSEST PREDICTION, YOU EARN POINTS: SCORE +=100-(high prediction-low prediction)*2. IF THE FINAL MC FALLS OUTSIDE YOUR HIGH AND LOW PREDICTIONS, YOU LOSE POINTS: SCORE -=50.

Review embargo ends when the countdown ends. Feel free to post predictions and edit them up till that time.

100:
99:

SWORDF1SH

the-pi-guy

Legend

Xevross

Dr. Pezus

darkknightkryta

the-pi-guy

Xevross

Legend

The real winners are the Gamers
One of these days I'll play the reboot series. They look great.

It's actually kinda amazing how well they brought back the franchise. 6 sold ok but was quickly forgotten.

Dr. Pezus

SWORDF1SH

Xevross

84 on opencritic now, still 84 on metacritic.

I was expecting a bit better than this (as my prediction obviously shows). It just seemed like with the hype and buildup to it that they'd build on from RE7's critical success rather than go backwards a bit.

Dr. Pezus

84 on opencritic now, still 84 on metacritic.

I was expecting a bit better than this (as my prediction obviously shows). It just seemed like with the hype and buildup to it that they'd build on from RE7's critical success rather than go backwards a bit.
Yeah seems like it's less scary