All the Summer 2023 Game Shows

Started by the-pi-guy, Mar 08, 2023, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

the-pi-guy

Fairgame$
Helldivers 2 (Unless you think this doesn't count :P )  
Concord
Marathon
Destiny 2 Expansion
Spider-Man 2

kitler53

Fairgame$
Helldivers 2 (Unless you think this doesn't count :P )  
Concord
Marathon
Destiny 2 Expansion
Spider-Man 2
does sony own the IP for helldivers?  i though this was a 3rd party exclusive like stellar blade or FFXVI

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

does sony own the IP for helldivers?  i though this was a 3rd party exclusive like stellar blade or FFXVI
They do publish Helldivers.

They even had the PlayStation Studios logo for the start:

Technically Sony is publishing Stellar Blade as well, but they don't appear to call that a PlayStation Studios project.  

kitler53

okay, 5.5 1st part announcements then.

i can tell most people aren't excited about this but i gotta say,.. it's a pretty good trailer and i'm personally pretty excited for this game.  co-op pve is totally my thing.   

the-pi-guy

Legend

Yay! Might be mixing it up this year.

the-pi-guy

Glitter confirmed for the show /s

kitler53

i'm really curious to see how this goes for MS.  with ABK back on track this might be the moment we look back on and declare,.. "yep, that was it.  that was the moment when playstation died."

Legend

i'm really curious to see how this goes for MS.  with ABK back on track this might be the moment we look back on and declare,.. "yep, that was it.  that was the moment when playstation died."
lol do you really think xbox will be managing these studios well?

I bet their showcase will be pretty fun and people will declare playstation dead, but people's opinions will sour once the games actually release. Can you look back at any other E3 show from them and declare "yup, all those games were worth the hype?"

kitler53

I dunno.  with ABK back on track I expect MS to go on a blitzkrieg for as many publishers as possible.  gotta get them all before regulatory noticed they have a monopoly on video games. 

the-pi-guy

i'm really curious to see how this goes for MS.  with ABK back on track this might be the moment we look back on and declare,.. "yep, that was it.  that was the moment when playstation died."
Doubt.

lol do you really think xbox will be managing these studios well?

I bet their showcase will be pretty fun and people will declare playstation dead, but people's opinions will sour once the games actually release. Can you look back at any other E3 show from them and declare "yup, all those games were worth the hype?"
It'll be a mix.
Avowed, Starfield will be amazing.
Fable will probably end up being terrible.  

the-pi-guy

Ubisoft Forward coming live to a computer near you, in just over a week

Legend

Yay!  Avatar confirmed. Will be their first time having a real showing of it post Way of Water.

lol at the teaser at the end. Blandest way to hype something.

Legend

the-pi-guy

I think this will be a showcase of dreams, Microsoft relative speaking.  (So below Sony E3 2015, E3 2016, 2020, etc)

Go Up