State Of Play Thursday 2PM PST - 30mins focused on Deathloop, Indies and some 3rd Party

Viewing single post

Started by Xevross, Jul 06, 2021, 02:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

kitler53

Why Sony why?

I'm super hyped for Deathloop. This show will be great for me. But everyone just wants a big E3 show.

because why not.  sony's been more like nintendo than microsoft for announcements in the last couple of years now.   they seem to want to focus their full marking on just the next title or two in their release schedule expect for just a couple of their biggest IP which get announced a bit earlier.   

outside a few of us forum trolls it makes more sense than what MS did by announcing fable/everwild/hellblade II over a year ago and having literally nothing to say about it since.   starfield will probably be MIA for over a year now too.   quite frankly,.. even as a forum troll i'm tried of announcements to games that have no gameplay whatsoever when announced, no follow-up details for over a year, and over two years before it actually releases.    

compare E3 2020 between MS and sony.   by my count sony has release 50% of the games they talked about 90% will be out by the end of this year.   MS only released 15% already and by the end of the year maybe 40% if things i count on things like crossfireX to actually ship based on the current "2021" release date even though we haven't heard anything about it since it was delayed last year.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens