When will ps5 be in stock for at least a few hours?

Viewing single post

Started by kitler53, Jan 07, 2021, 08:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

When will ps5 be in stock for at least a few hours?

January
0 (0%)
Feburary
0 (0%)
March
0 (0%)
April
0 (0%)
May
2 (40%)
June
1 (20%)
July
0 (0%)
August
0 (0%)
September
0 (0%)
October
0 (0%)
December
0 (0%)
January 2022
0 (0%)
February 2022
0 (0%)
March 2022
0 (0%)
April 2022
0 (0%)
May 2022
1 (20%)
June 2022
1 (20%)
July 2022
0 (0%)
August 2022
0 (0%)
September 2022
0 (0%)
> September 2022
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

kitler53

I would have expected demand to pick up since it's the only reliable way to get a next gen console. Especially as people get sick of waiting.

Instead it doesn't seem to be helping much.

I wonder how much of it is that people are just wanting the Series X and how much people just want to get the same thing their friends are getting.
Seems Sony expects it to be the case
the problem with the series S is it isn't entirely a 'next gen' console.   kind of yes but also kind of no.  sony was right,.. most people don't want to plop down a bunch of money and get the inferior product. 

if ps5 remains impossible to find and series x is available i'll bet a lot of prospective ps5 buyers would get a series x as "only reliable way to get a next gen console" but not a series s.   series s will only sell to those that actually want a series s.   it's not a viable alternative to a series x or ps5.   

and yes,.. friends >>>>> other things.   soo much of gaming is a online social experience these days.   buying the opposite console as your friends makes absolutely no sense at all.  matters more than cost, individual games, QoL features, ect.   peer pressure and the FOMO is a much more powerful motivator.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens