Red Dead Redemption 2 Review Thread 97 Meta (90 Reviews) 97 Open (93 Reviews)

Started by Xevross, Oct 25, 2018, 10:39 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BananaKing

The game is now lower than the super Mario galaxies but higher than GTA5, breath of the wild and odyssey. Theoretically it still can reach a 98.

Xevross

The game is now lower than the super Mario galaxies but higher than GTA5, breath of the wild and odyssey. Theoretically it still can reach a 98.
Yeah its right at the top of 97. Just needs to dodge any more 7s or 8s.

Legend

I wonder how reviews will change in the coming weeks. I just hope I personally like it more than GTAV. That game was poorly paced and felt repetitive. I never finished it despite how cool it was as a sandbox.

Dr. Pezus

I wonder how reviews will change in the coming weeks. I just hope I personally like it more than GTAV. That game was poorly paced and felt repetitive. I never finished it despite how cool it was as a sandbox.
Personally I liked GTAV a lot. Hope it's similar but different!

Only two reviews below 90 so far, one of which is 88 lol. The other is a 70

Kerotan

I personally loved gta v

Xevross

I personally loved gta v
Me too! Only think I don't like about gta is the controls, but they only annoyed me in pvp situations. The game was easy enough that the clunky controls never got in the way for me.

Xevross

They've dodged a lot of the possible problem critics already. 9/10 from GameCritics just came in. An EDGE 10 and this really could hit 98...

Legend

I loved the GTAV world. I didn't care about the plot. You guys loved that too? Maybe I didn't get far enough in.

the-pi-guy

BananaKing

I loved the GTAV world. I didn't care about the plot. You guys loved that too? Maybe I didn't get far enough in.
Absolutely. It was an awesome single player campaign. It was fun, unique and cool. Plus switching between 3 people mid mission was amazing. Heists were cool as fudge. And the characters were classic GTA which means they are annoying in an amazing kind of way lol. It was an amazing game that's for sure.

That 9 from game critics hurt it. It's 2 spots down in the all time list behind 2 versions of GTA5. Hopefully more 10s come in and a 10 from edge.

the-pi-guy

Legend

Xevross

Story was awesome from what I can remember. The last half was definitely a lot better than the first.

nnodley

I AM READY!  Though these scores are not helping cause I wasn't going to buy  it since i still have to finish Odyssey and Shadow of the Tomb Raider.

Kerotan

I AM READY!  Though these scores are not helping cause I wasn't going to buy  it since i still have to finish Odyssey and Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
Lol i have to finish rdr1 and my buddy the order 1886. First World problems!

Go Up