Super Nintendo World opens on February 4th

Started by kitler53, Dec 01, 2020, 02:52 PM

previous topic - next topic

kitler53

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Xevross

I would very much like to go there please.

kitler53

I would very much like to go there please.
same.   but japan is soo far away.   i do hope they bring this to florida too.   however,.. by the time they do my kids will probably be too big to want to do theme parks anymore.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Xevross

same.   but japan is soo far away.   i do hope they bring this to florida too.   however,.. by the time they do my kids will probably be too big to want to do theme parks anymore.
Kids never grow out of theme parks. They might go through the "cool" phase where they pretend not to want to because its supposedly childish. But everyone of all ages loves theme parks.

Japan is so far away, if I ever go I'll try and make this part of the trip.

Legend

Dec 01, 2020, 04:49 PM Last Edit: Dec 01, 2020, 04:50 PM by Legend
I love it! A bit worried about the AR glasses, but I guess it'll be fairly cheap to upgrade them as tech improves.

same.   but japan is soo far away.   i do hope they bring this to florida too.   however,.. by the time they do my kids will probably be too big to want to do theme parks anymore.
This is coming to both Orlando and Hollywood. Hollywood will be 2022 or 2023, Orlando will be like 2025 if it happens at all. The pandemic pushed everything back.

Japan is so far away, if I ever go I'll try and make this part of the trip.
Tokyo Disney Sea has been my dream park for decades. I'd go to Japan exclusively for the theme parks  ::)

nnodley

I went to Universal Studios Japan in 2015 when i went to siggraph asia that year.  Was soooo cool