The Game Awards 2020 discussion and live thread

Started by Legend, Nov 28, 2020, 06:41 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

Legend

December 10!

Might have some big reveals. Xbox Series X was revealed last year.

Dr. Pezus

PS5 Pro reveal incoming

Xevross

kitler53

web site is shame.  didn't register my login without a refresh.  isn't registering my votes.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

I voted for TLOU2. Kinda uninteresting but I only played it and Ghost of Tsushima.

(also I moved these posts)

Xevross

web site is shame.  didn't register my login without a refresh.  isn't registering my votes.
Yeah it is a bad website.

I voted for TLOU2. Kinda uninteresting but I only played it and Ghost of Tsushima.

(also I moved these posts)
You didn't at least vote for Ghost as well?

I played about half of these, voting for 10 was easy enough. It'll be interesting to see the results of this.

Legend

Yeah it is a bad website.
You didn't at least vote for Ghost as well?

I played about half of these, voting for 10 was easy enough. It'll be interesting to see the results of this.
Oops didn't read that part lol.

Xevross

Oops didn't read that part lol.
Yeah its got three rounds, vote for your top 10 in the first, the top 10 advance. Then in round two vote for your top 5 and the top 5 advance. Then the final round is everyone picking their favourite of the top 5 for the ultimate winner. I'm predicting final round will be TLOU2, Ghost, Hades, Animal Crossing, FF7 Remake.

Xevross

Hades has 99% positive reviews on steam with 84k user reviews recorded. That's pretty remarkable. Its also just hit 94 on Opencritic again. This could be the best received and most highly awarded indie game ever. Can't wait to see how it does at TGAs. Its currently in second place in the user vote round 1.

Dr. Pezus

Hades has 99% positive reviews on steam with 84k user reviews recorded. That's pretty remarkable. Its also just hit 94 on Opencritic again. This could be the best received and most highly awarded indie game ever. Can't wait to see how it does at TGAs. Its currently in second place in the user vote round 1.
Holy moly. Need to try it

kitler53

Holy moly. Need to try it
this games has been seriously hyped.  i want to buy it even thought i didn't particularly like bastion or transistor.   i'm looking forward to regretting my decision.  xD

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Dr. Pezus

this games has been seriously hyped.  i want to buy it even thought i didn't particularly like bastion or transistor.   i'm looking forward to regretting my decision.  xD
I really liked both games but they were short

Xevross

this games has been seriously hyped.  i want to buy it even thought i didn't particularly like bastion or transistor.   i'm looking forward to regretting my decision.  xD
I mean even if it doesn't end up blowing your socks away you're pretty much guaranteed to like it at least, a 99% positive rating on steam is testament to that. I'd recommend the game to anybody, I'd say only avoid if you watch gameplay and it really doesn't look like your kind of thing.

Xevross

Tom Holland, Gal Gadot and Brie Larson announced as presenters so far, becoming quite a star-studded lineup.

Ghost, Spidey, Hades, TLOU2, Among Us, DoomE, FF7R, ACNH, Demon's and Ori progress to round 2 of the player's voice (in that order).

the-pi-guy

Looking forward to the inevitable DC x Marvel Game Awards.

Go Up