PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

I expect 16m+ in 2015. They dropped the ball a bit in the 2014 holiday season which probably lost them at least one million, maybe 2 potential millions for the year. With bigger exclusives and better deals they should improve massively in the 2015 holiday season and the months before that will be up YOY due to huge 3rd party and exclusive games.

darkknightkryta

Actually, if Sony drops the price early enough and has good holiday deals it could do even better. Second year sales are almost always higher than the first year and sometimes to a significant degree. Not to mention this year they have a lot more exclusives compared to 2014 and several of which are much bigger deals than any first party game the PS4 has so far.

This is what I was saying!  Not sure if it was this thread.  If Sony marries a price cut with Uncharted 4, not all the Halos in the world will save the Xbox One.

Xevross

Max King of the Wild

Xevross

Max King of the Wild

Haha, thanks, I'm going through all my old comments looking for a year end projection

Max King of the Wild

I just read a thread with people congratulating wii u on 60k month for mk8 and then people telling me it will be at 5m by years end....

Rorono

A lot of VGC has trouble dealing with some things.

Max King of the Wild

A lot of VGC has trouble dealing with some things.
have we figured out who you were there yet?

Rorono

Jan 06, 2015, 05:52 PM Last Edit: Jan 06, 2015, 05:54 PM by Rorono

darkknightkryta

have we figured out who you were there yet?

Basil thinks its... thingy... what's his name.

Rorono

Xevross

Rorono

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=196132

The hell haha
i don't think i've seen that guy post before

Go Up