Quote Notifications Now Released with basic functionality

Started by Legend, Aug 25, 2014, 05:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Riderz1337

Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Riderz1337

Riderz1337

u4gReservoirDogs

What do you love?

Ok, I'll do it myself.
Thank you me!  ::)

[edit]Missed it? Bah!  :(
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

the-pi-guy

Ok, I'll do it myself.
Thank you me!  ::)

[edit]Missed it? Bah!  :(

Sorry. 
Here ya are.  :)

the-pi-guy

Shinobi-san

Great Job Legend.

I like Kitlers suggestions too!
Vizioneck STILL not banned at my workplace \O/

Shinobi-san

Aug 25, 2014, 06:12 PM Last Edit: Aug 25, 2014, 06:17 PM by Legend

Great Job Legend.

I like Kitlers suggestions too!

Hmmmm

EDT: to test it on yourself, just edit your post containing the quote.

By making a new post, you're viewing it immediately after posting.
Vizioneck STILL not banned at my workplace \O/

Legend

color and icons are very important to the user experience.   text is difficult to consume and has unfortunate translation issues when working with an international audiences.

my pitch to you is the same i gave to vgchartz during their last revision except they misinterpreted what i told them to do so their labels are neat but also kind of unfortunate.  i'm attaching a really quick screenshot of how i think it would be best to show off the most important bits of thread status.

I agree that having big bold color like that would be nice, but the whole color scheme of the site would need to be updated with it. As is the color scheme is yellow and shades of grey.

See it's orange now, but that looks fugly!!!

That said, the colors are very easy to change. As long as I have people telling me what colors to make things, then it could only take a few hours of work to redo the whole site's color scheme.

kitler53

I agree that having big bold color like that would be nice, but the whole color scheme of the site would need to be updated with it. As is the color scheme is yellow and shades of grey.

That said, the colors are very easy to change. As long as I have people telling me what colors to make things, then it could only take a few hours of work to redo the whole site's color scheme.

with the white text you need to pick and earthy orange,. this one is too bright.

http://cc6600.hex-code.com/

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Mmm_fish_tacos

Quick, somebody quote me.

kitler53

dang you're fast.  much better already.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Raven

Quick! Someone quote the Raven!

u4gReservoirDogs

Sorry. 
Here ya are.  :)

Thank you!
That orange bar looks really nice!!  :D
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

u4gReservoirDogs

Go Up