so am i using this site wrong are is it kind of awkward for everyone?

Started by kitler53, Aug 25, 2014, 04:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

kitler53

There's an option to change that. 
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=theme
This link should work, options to leave things uncensored, warn on new posts.

9. the option "don't warn on new replies made while posting" should be checked by default.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

9. the option "don't warn on new replies made while posting" should be checked by default.

I do agree. 

Legend

Changed.

Ideally it'd have a middle alternative, "inform of new replies but post anyway"

kitler53

Changed.

Ideally it'd have a middle alternative, "inform of new replies but post anyway"

3 hours in and i already feel like i own the place.   can i expect my suggestion in the notifications announcement thread to be in by tomorrow?

Legend

3 hours in and i already feel like i own the place.   can i expect my suggestion in the notifications announcement thread to be in by tomorrow?

Haha well I'm paying the bills for the forum but I still consider it "ours." I'm a slave to the community's demands.

u4gReservoirDogs

Haha well I'm paying the bills for the forum but I still consider it "ours." I'm a slave to the community's demands.

Just give me an option to pay via PayPal or iDEAL and I'll be happy to share (some of) the costs with you.  :P
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

Legend

Just give me an option to pay via PayPal or iDEAL and I'll be happy to share (some of) the costs with you.  :P

Thank you for the offer but your time contributions to this site are much more valuable. As such a young and small forum, active posters are by far the thing we need most.

u4gReservoirDogs

Thank you for the offer but your time contributions to this site are much more valuable. As such a young and small forum, active posters are by far the thing we need most.

I will gladly help you with my time as much as I can, but my offer still stands.  ;)
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

Raven

I will gladly help you with my time as much as I can, but my offer still stands.  ;)

If you pay in certain favors then you can donate to my pants.

u4gReservoirDogs

If you pay in certain favors then you can donate to my pants.

Not sure if ...  :o

Dr. Pezus

okay, new complaint.

8. the "new post warning" preventing me from submitting a post just because some else posted while i was posting is stupid..

Highly disagree. It's one of my favorite features

kitler53

Highly disagree. It's one of my favorite features

why?

NeverDies

I'd like for there to be a Next Page button where we currently have Go Up/Down. I use this site on my smartphone mostly, and the misclicks are a real pain.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Legend

I'd like for there to be a Next Page button where we currently have Go Up/Down. I use this site on my smartphone mostly, and the misclicks are a real pain.

Fully agree.

Dr. Pezus

why?

Because I can edit my post if it has become outdated. In fast-moving threads, for example

Go Up