What was your favorite system last gen?

Started by Slayer, Aug 23, 2014, 08:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Dr. Pezus

PS3. Didn't buy anything else but PSP, really. Oh but I played PC a lot too.

7H3

Wii definitely for family fun... was hoping PS Move would of had more games for that... I did have a few like pool and bowling, but after I got rid of the wii it never seemed to really be replaced by the PS move :/

Motion controls are fun on certain games and I wanted that HD graphics, but that really never came
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Raven

I started off pro-Xbox 360 last gen. By 2010 my opinion had changed and I found myself preferring PlayStation 3.

Dr. Pezus

Wii definitely for family fun... was hoping PS Move would of had more games for that... I did have a few like pool and bowling, but after I got rid of the wii it never seemed to really be replaced by the PS move :/

Motion controls are fun on certain games and I wanted that HD graphics, but that really never came

But you could say the same about Wii really. After PS Move and Kinect came out, Wii quickly died.

BananaKing

PS3 hands down.

i only had a PS3 lol.

Xevross

PS3 hands down.

i only had a PS3 lol.

I had all of them! Handhelds Included!

Legend

I had all of them! Handhelds Included!

Oh I see mr. ShowOff.

Xevross

Oh I see mr. ShowOff.

:D I only lack WiiU and Xbox One this gen

Legend

:D I only lack WiiU and Xbox One this gen

Including handhelds?

Xevross

Including handhelds?

Yup I have both of them, sat on my shelf. They're quite dusty

BasilZero

Between the PS3 and the Wii? PS3

Between the PSP and the NDS? PSP

PSP had all the games that I always wanted to play on the PS1 but never got the chance to and the PS3 overall had a better gaming library aside from the Wii having Super Mario Galaxy 1/2, SSBB, and a few other Mario games - nothing too memorable otherwise.

Go Up