The Gaming Community Thread! Multiplats and the like are welcome.

Viewing single post

Started by Legend, Apr 23, 2015, 01:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Mmm_fish_tacos

Oct 22, 2015, 08:49 PM Last Edit: Oct 22, 2015, 08:51 PM by Mmm_fish_tacos
I know, I'd love to disagree with this!

Blops 3 beta was bad... just plain bad. I didn't like any of the maps, spawning was terrible, the guns were ok at best and I didn't like any of them too much (what happened to old CODs which made guns I loved? Commando, Galil, AK, Famas in Blops 1! AK, ACR, F2000, TAR-21 in MW2! AK, FAD in MW3! All these guns and more I just loved to use but I found myself not liking any of the guns in Blops 3, same as AW)

Time to kill is terrible now as well, its way too short. Its just a pure battle of who has better internet now
Ttk is closer to black ops 2 than Aw, it's somewhere in between. The spawn system has always been a problem in Call of duty. Hell, just about every FPS I've played. Not that it's not an issue. It's just been going on so long it's hard to get mad about it any more.

All the guns work well for the game, there's some balance issues that need to be worked out. But I didn't have any problems with them. And just like all past call of duty games you'll switch guns after every balance update just to be on a level playing field. Leaving it hard to really fall in love with any of the guns.  

Actually, all you're complaints against blacks ops 3 seem to be about the franchisee as a whole.  It's just call of duty. And that's how they've all been.  

I know, I'd love to disagree with this!

Blops 3 beta was bad... just plain bad. I didn't like any of the maps, spawning was terrible, the guns were ok at best and I didn't like any of them too much (what happened to old CODs which made guns I loved? Commando, Galil, AK, Famas, Ak74u in Blops 1! AK, ACR, F2000, TAR-21 in MW2! AK, FAD, P90 in MW3! All these guns and more I just loved to use but I found myself not liking any of the guns in Blops 3, same as AW)

Time to kill is terrible now as well, its way too short. Its just a pure battle of who has better internet now.

God I miss MW2/ Black Ops/ MW3 so fudgy much. Black Ops especially
You mention MW3 and Don't mention Black ops 2? Opinion invalid!