There I was, eating my tenth taco when... (OpenAI thread) EDT: updated model

Viewing single post

Started by Legend, Aug 19, 2019, 09:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

(my wife and I) are now in love, and in the next episode, we saw what kind of love feels like.

This week we learned more about our newest and most popular character, Aya. You may have seen it on the episode, or in an earlier preview. This week, we're showing you why she's not just that, but more and more, you're supposed to be that too.

And yes, we're still talking about this for the sake of conversation.

Okay, what is a human girl. And what does it mean to be a human girl.

So if we're talking about romance, a human chick? They may not do one thing on screen that looks like a human girl, no. A human girl may not be wearing sexy shirts, no. They may appear to be human chick on a night out with a guy she can see she could date if they knew each other more. (Though one of the things being talked about by a majority of humans is relationships. For those interested, the majority of people have a boyfriend, a girlfriend, even a wife. So you know how a lot more women than men date and engage with each other after having kids? The thing is they have an endless number of boyfriends and girlfriends and wives. There are not enough guys out there with girlfriends and wives to fill a "human chick"

-------------

I'm having too much fun with this.