NPD August '16 Results - XB1 275k - PS4 160k - Wii U 23k

Started by SWORDF1SH, Sep 08, 2016, 06:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ethomaz

Ohhhhhhh Xbox One did 202k in 2015.

308k > X > 202k

DerNebel

That the X1 would win was obvious, what's interesting is the gap.

SWORDF1SH

Hopefully we get some info from Aqua, she had this posted on her wall at VGC. Is it fake?

As you know, it is illegal to post The NPD Group's proprietary and confidential information without NPD's prior consent. Cease and desist immediately. Failure to do so could result in the termination of your employer's contract, and likely would result in the termination of your employment. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have: david.riley@npd.com

ethomaz

Sep 08, 2016, 10:13 PM Last Edit: Sep 08, 2016, 10:17 PM by ethomaz
OMG chertz got my prediction and guessed it was a leak lol lol lol

Hopefully we get some info from Aqua, she had this posted on her wall at VGC. Is it fake?

This email send me to this...

https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-riley-559b86

SWORDF1SH

Microsoft statement:
"Thanks to our fans and their excitement for new Xbox One games and the recently launched Xbox One S -- which is the only console available this holiday with built-in UHD 4K Blu-ray, 4K video streaming, and HDR for video and gaming -- Xbox One was the best-selling console in the U.S. in August, according to NPD Group. In addition, we continue to see strong engagement on Xbox Live -- the fastest, most reliable gaming network -- with total global gaming hours on Xbox One consoles increasing 42 percent year-over-year. We've also received an incredible response to Xbox Design Lab, which saw millions of visits to the site and hundreds of thousands of designs created by fans. We're excited to launch Clubs and Looking for Group on Xbox Live broadly this holiday alongside some of our biggest titles for the year, including ReCore, Forza Horizon 3, Gears of War 4 and Dead Rising 4."
Xbox One outsold PlayStation 4 again in August | GamesBeat | Games | by Jeff Grubb

Legend

Npd is so confusing with digital nowadays.

Mmm_fish_tacos

only console available this holiday with built-in UHD 4K Blu-ray   ::)

SWORDF1SH

Sony should respond with "the only console this holiday with 4k gaming"

Mmm_fish_tacos

Sony should respond with "the only console this holiday with 4k gaming"
I'm sure Sony will drive that point home.

SWORDF1SH

Can we turn on a notification sound for when somebody replies in live view?

Legend

Can we turn on a notification sound for when somebody replies in live view?
Maybe in the future.

SWORDF1SH

Legend

Boooo!!
In the past I'd drop what I was doing and add forum features, but people then complained about me not working on the game  ::)

SWORDF1SH

SWORDF1SH

Go Up