God of War (PS4) Hype Thread - It's out!! Cory Barlog weeps! GIF galore!

Started by Dr. Pezus, Mar 29, 2018, 08:41 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

the-pi-guy

Dr. Pezus

Legend

I really want to play Ryse. I actually think one of you gifted me a digital copy but I still don't own an XB1.

Legend

Stupid add just spoiled me ever so slightly  >:(

Spoiler for legit spoiler:
said something about "taking her ashes to the highest peak" before I could mute it.

Xevross

said something about "taking her ashes to the highest peak" before I could mute it.

Well if you'd seen anything related to the story that wouldn't be a spoiler. Its nothing major, very early game.

Dr. Pezus

Lulz. That's literally the first thing they showed of the game almost

the-pi-guy

Good thing I have adblock.  

Legend

Good thing I have adblock.  
I just need to be more vigilant every time I start a youtube video.

Lulz. That's literally the first thing they showed of the game almost
Well if you'd seen anything related to the story that wouldn't be a spoiler. Its nothing major, very early game.
I told you guys I knew nothing!

Media blackouts make games so much more fun.

BananaKing

I just need to be more vigilant every time I start a youtube video.
I told you guys I knew nothing!

Media blackouts make games so much more fun.
Agreed! Sometimes when you walk in a game knowing next to nothing it can really blow you away.

I literally knew nothing about red dead redemption when I first played it, other than it was "gta but with horses". I was blown away by it. Same with the TLoU. Heck I entered into the game not knowing why Elie and joel were paired up. I just watched the first trailer, first cut scene they showed, and first gameplay, that was it.

nnodley

I really want to play Ryse. I actually think one of you gifted me a digital copy but I still don't own an XB1.
That would be me!  I liked it.  Combat is nothing amazing, but its serviceable.  Graphics were and still are pretty top tier.

the-pi-guy

Dang, talk about VizionEck dedication.

Xevross

Agreed! Sometimes when you walk in a game knowing next to nothing it can really blow you away.

I literally knew nothing about red dead redemption when I first played it, other than it was "gta but with horses". I was blown away by it. Same with the TLoU. Heck I entered into the game not knowing why Elie and joel were paired up. I just watched the first trailer, first cut scene they showed, and first gameplay, that was it.
Yeah going in blind always helps the experience. All I've seen of this game is the e3 trailers and a little bit of other gameplay videos.

I went in blind to TLOU too, knew absolutely nothing about it at all (no trailers). Breath of the Wild the same, and those two are special games to me. There are definitely some moments that would have been ruined by watching too many trailers/ videos.

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

Ffs some guy in the review thread spoiled a big boss fight in the first line of his post.

He's now defending it saying it's fair game since some reviewers talked about it. Ugh

Xevross

Go Up