PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mmm_fish_tacos

Just Finished Xeodrifter, I had fun with it. It's only about 4 hours long.  Shorter if you know where you're going. I could probably to a speed run and clock it around 2 hours if i really wanted to. There's a trophy to finish the game in an hour, but F that. It's worth a play if you haven't already.  

Mmm_fish_tacos

Okay after spending two days looking for a new game to play, F it, i'm going to best buy and picking up FF x/x2 remake.

Aura7541

Okay after spending two days looking for a new game to play, F it, i'm going to best buy and picking up FF x/x2 remake.
SE also just recently released a patch to take care of the RNG and music reset issues.

Mmm_fish_tacos

SE also just recently released a patch to take care of the RNG and music reset issues.
Sweet. It the patch was super fast. like less than 20 seconds.

I think i'll stream the whole game like I have been sense the launce of youtube gaming. Heres the link.

Dr. Pezus

hellooo...

darkknightkryta

Did they fix Tidus' face?

Mmm_fish_tacos

Did they fix Tidus' face?
Whats wrong with his face?

hellooo...

Just not feeling it man.. I want some old school stuff to play.

darkknightkryta

Whats wrong with his face?

Just not feeling it man.. I want some old school stuff to play.
They made him ugly.  He looks terrible.  They ruined his eyes.  His eyelids are flat at the front and gives him this pedophile look.

Mmm_fish_tacos

They made him ugly.  He looks terrible.  They ruined his eyes.  His eyelids are flat at the front and gives him this pedophile look.
He looks alright to me.

It's pretty sad I have to go back to PS2 to get excited about a game again..

darkknightkryta

He looks alright to me.

It's pretty sad I have to go back to PS2 to get excited about a game again..
Cause you don't remember how great the original model looks :P.  The original cutscene models actually hold up pretty well today.  I don't know why they decided to downgrade them for this release.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Well FFX has been my most successful steam yet. With 9 viewers! 3 stayed on untill I got to tired to play anymore. So that was super cool. And I got a new sub but i think it was pezus.

Dr. Pezus

Well FFX has been my most successful steam yet. With 9 viewers! 3 stayed on untill I got to tired to play anymore. So that was super cool. And I got a new sub but i think it was pezus.
Nah it wasn't me o.O

Dr. Pezus

Tearaway PS4 demo is up in the US store if you want to try it!

Riderz1337

Got Beyond good and evil, metro last light and dead space from that PS anniversary sale. I hate horror games but am excited to try out dead space.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Legend

Got Beyond good and evil, metro last light and dead space from that PS anniversary sale. I hate horror games but am excited to try out dead space.
Dead Space 2 is great. Haven't played the first one.

Go Up