Go Down

darkknightkryta

Holy shame!! Not too far to go

Pre-ordered MGSV.

Haven't bought a new game in a while now
I've put about 5 hours at least into MGS 5

Kerotan

You know what makes the wait so easy?  

I've so many awesome games to play now and many more coming soon. I just enjoy the games of today and don't worry about the ones of tomorrow.

Kerotan

Only had time to watch the Phantom Pain opening.  Will continue playing when I'm home later.  

Head is spinning already.  Have a feeling I'm going to love this.

Aura7541

Tearaway Unfolded reviews are coming in and they all have been positive, thus far :)

Mmm_fish_tacos

Dr. Pezus

Aura7541

Dr. Pezus

Mmm_fish_tacos

I think this months PS+ is a bust. Grown home wouldn't work because Uplay is down. and I didn't like ultra time force.

Did check out the demo for life is strange and that seems good. I might buy the first episode.

Kerotan

I think this months PS+ is a bust. Grown home wouldn't work because Uplay is down. and I didn't like ultra time force.

Did check out the demo for life is strange and that seems good. I might buy the first episode.
Yeah grow home the only one I got and I'm not expecting much.  Don't care though because mgs5 will keep me busy until battlefront.  No time for anything else!

Rorono

Dr. Pezus

darkknightkryta

Tacos you have no idea.  Life is Strange is honestly the most engaging game I've played this year.  More so than Bloodborne.  Though not as much as Metal Gear.

Dr. Pezus

Tacos you have no idea.  Life is Strange is honestly the most engaging game I've played this year.  More so than Bloodborne.  Though not as much as Metal Gear.
Blasphemy!

darkknightkryta

Blasphemy!
Honestly, I put Bloodborne down to play another day.  I'm impatiently waiting for Life is Strange.

Go Up