PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Riderz1337

You could stream them as a hobby ;)

I will when I get a PS4 using shareplay lol...My Laptop sucks and gets really laggy if I stream while playing a game, plus most of the games I play on this PC I have to play on the lowest settings and no1 wants to watch that.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Did anyone download battle island?

Raven

Riderz1337

Anybody wanna play some PS3 games? I have GTA V, Last of Us or BF Bad Company 2

Riderz1337

Nov 06, 2014, 05:01 PM Last Edit: Nov 06, 2014, 05:04 PM by Riderz1337
NVM

Legend

Or does anyone wanna swap digital games doing the logging in on each others acc? I have Last of Us, BC2, Jak 3, Journey, Tokyo Jungle, Braid, Dead Nation and inFAMOUS all digital.

You should get unfinished swan. Amazing game!!!

Riderz1337

You should get unfinished swan. Amazing game!!!

I've always wanted to get Red Dead Redemption but every time it's been on sale I haven't had money lol. Anyways, I just found out I can't even do the account thing because I have recently done it with a friend and I need to deactivate his account from my account but I need to wait like 2-3 months cause it only lets you deactivate accounts every 6 months.

Legend

I've always wanted to get Red Dead Redemption but every time it's been on sale I haven't had money lol. Anyways, I just found out I can't even do the account thing because I have recently done it with a friend and I need to deactivate his account from my account but I need to wait like 2-3 months cause it only lets you deactivate accounts every 6 months.

Aw shucks.

Shareplay ftw!

NeverDies

DA:I!!! Only a little longer! I WANTS YOU SO MUCH!
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Raven

DA:I!!! Only a little longer! I WANTS YOU SO MUCH!

I read that BioWare and EA are letting the embargo lift a week early. Must be really confident in that game.

NeverDies

Hopefully it's because it's good. Cause the other reason would be them not giving a dang cause the game is terrible.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Raven

Hopefully it's because it's good. Cause the other reason would be them not giving a dang cause the game is terrible.

I honestly doubt it. They've been very open about information on the game. Sharing quite a bit. Which, if I recall correctly, was almost the exact opposite of what they did with DA2. Nearly everything that has been shown about the game has made Dragon Age fans happy and I'm also hearing that the world is huge. As in, ridiculously huge. If the story is good and the multiplayer aspect is at least passable, this should make for an awesome game.

Xevross

DA: I has the potential to make it into my top 10 games of all time for sure. It just looks so dang good. I really hope it delivers

Legend

Zero interest in Dragon Age.

Sorry.

Riderz1337

Zero interest in Dragon Age.

Sorry.

I feel the same way...

Go Up