Naughty Dog "working on two new experiences"

Started by the-pi-guy, May 16, 2014, 08:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

u4gReservoirDogs

Uncharted 4  + Crash Bandicoot Reboot!
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

BananaKing

man you don't know how bad I feel about TLOU... My favorite genre is zombie games. Some how I never heard about the game until after it came out, and I don't normally buy games other than at release. If I had known about the game I probably would've gotten it over GTAV or whatever game I got at about that same time.

what the?? how did you not hear about the game until after it released??? how the hell didnt you buy it when you knew? why on earth havent you played it so far? da flying ruckity fudge?!

darkknightkryta

what the?? how did you not hear about the game until after it released??? how the hell didnt you buy it when you knew? why on earth havent you played it so far? da flying ruckity fudge?!

Seriously WTF?  I've seen more Last of Us commercials than GTA commercials when they launched ...

u4gReservoirDogs

Ban him! So he can't join the TLOU-topic as one of the last of us.
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

Legend

man you don't know how bad I feel about TLOU... My favorite genre is zombie games. Some how I never heard about the game until after it came out, and I don't normally buy games other than at release. If I had known about the game I probably would've gotten it over GTAV or whatever game I got at about that same time.

Are you buying the ps4 port?

the-pi-guy

I'm guessing Raven is mad at me.... 
Anyway, what if one of them is Crash?
That'd be sweet. 

u4gReservoirDogs

A Crash-game would be awesome.  8)

Raven

I'm guessing Raven is mad at me.... 
Anyway, what if one of them is Crash?
That'd be sweet. 

Huh? Son, you've never seen, heard, or just generally experienced me angry. Don't worry so much. <3

Legend

Huh? Son, you've never seen, heard, or just generally experienced me angry. Don't worry so much. <3

Is that a challange?

I bet we could make you angry within the hour.

Raven

Is that a challange?

I bet we could make you angry within the hour.

You're going to flick me in the testicles repeatedly while singing Amazing Grace? That would piss me off real quick.

Dr. Pezus

You're going to flick me in the testicles repeatedly while singing Amazing Grace? That would piss me off real quick.

We just need to troll Sony a bit and we're good to go!

7H3

what the?? how did you not hear about the game until after it released??? how the heck didnt you buy it when you knew? why on earth havent you played it so far? da flying ruckity fudge?!

When I watch TV it is DVR and commercials are skipped, but I primarily utilize Netflix for viewing that type of media. I only heard about it after it was released due to some topics on VGC. If I had heard before hand I would have definitely gotten it. However, I had already gotten 2 games in a season when I usually only buy one game. Also since it was so close to PS4 release I didn't want to spend any extra money on ps3 gaming as I was going to be getting a ps4 at launch. Now that I have a ps4 I don't ever use the ps3, especially since I relocated that device to another room.

Are you buying the ps4 port?

I'm not sure yet... it really depends on if I want to spend the extra cash during that season, and that will depend on if what I already have is keeping my gaming need sated.
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Dr. Pezus

When I watch TV it is DVR and commercials are skipped, but I primarily utilize Netflix for viewing that type of media. I only heard about it after it was released due to some topics on VGC. If I had heard before hand I would have definitely gotten it. However, I had already gotten 2 games in a season when I usually only buy one game. Also since it was so close to PS4 release I didn't want to spend any extra money on ps3 gaming as I was going to be getting a ps4 at launch. Now that I have a ps4 I don't ever use the ps3, especially since I relocated that device to another room.
I'm not sure yet... it really depends on if I want to spend the extra cash during that season, and that will depend on if what I already have is keeping my gaming need sated.

It's the GO2G, what more do you need man?

7H3

It's the GO2G, what more do you need man?

A release date that didn't directly compete with the ps4 for my attention... and to of actually had my attention before it was released. I would have gladly bought it over GTAV or COD:Ghosts... ghosts I bought on a whim just because I could upgrade for $10
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Dr. Pezus

A release date that didn't directly compete with the ps4 for my attention... and to of actually had my attention before it was released. I would have gladly bought it over GTAV or COD:Ghosts... ghosts I bought on a whim just because I could upgrade for $10

Yeah but now it's coming to PS4

Go Up