Kinectless Xbox One announced for 399.99

Started by darkknightkryta, May 13, 2014, 07:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Dr. Pezus

Sony needs a lot more than just the order to win this holiday

Yeah, like Driveclub and huge multiplats :-D .

darkknightkryta

Well... what MS have for holiday?

Games coming out in 2015.

Dr. Pezus

Games coming out in 2015.

An Insomniac game (who suddenly are a huge deal) and the remake of an Xbox game. Isn't that huge enough to make X1 outsell PS4?

Raven

A remake of a 10 year old game, a game from a studio in decline, and potentially a sequel to a racing franchise spin-off that was not as well received. Not really a lethal hand to play.

nnodley

Actually it's now Halo: Master Chief collection that has all 4 main line games remastered for Xbox 1.  I'm gonna go ahead and expect all diehard MS fans to praise MS for doing remasters.  But dat sony ps4 still has no games and just indie's and remasters, SO LAME!!

Legend

Actually it's now Halo: Master Chief collection that has all 4 main line games remastered for Xbox 1.  I'm gonna go ahead and expect all diehard MS fans to praise MS for doing remasters.  But dat sony ps4 still has no games and just indie's and remasters, SO LAME!!

I just don't see why people to expect Halo HD ports to sell systems better than titanfall did.

Halo 2 Annaversary plus Halo 5 beta plus everything else will probably sell great, but lots of the people interested in such a collection have very likely already purchased an Xbox One. Or, these people will keep holding off on buying the system until Halo 5 comes out.

Just as a gamer though, Xbox One will have a great holiday. I LOVED Halo 2.

Dr. Pezus

Who is saying it's all 4 games? Seems unbelievable (and kind of excessive...)

Legend

Who is saying it's all 4 games? Seems unbelievable (and kind of excessive...)

ntkernal or whoever said all 4 were coming.

Don't think it was a bundle though.

Dr. Pezus

http://www.engadget.com/2014/05/16/halo-the-master-chief-collection/
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/05/16/halo-the-master-chief-collection-revealed
http://www.joystiq.com/2014/05/16/rumor-halo-1-4-bundled-in-master-chief-collection-for-xbox-one/

Brand new rumor just today.  The shinobi from gaf said on twitter it's true.

Lol at the IGN link: "Halo the master chief collection revealed". I then click on it and it says "Halo the master chief collection rumored"

nnodley

Lol at the IGN link: "Halo the master chief collection revealed". I then click on it and it says "Halo the master chief collection rumored"

LULZ!!! Yeah anything for dem clicks!!  It seems all but true though.  I really don't see MS having any surprises for E3.  Sony might not either, but I hope they do. MS had a lot of their E3 spoiled by ntkrnl or whatever his username was.

Legend

LULZ!!! Yeah anything for dem clicks!!  It seems all but true though.  I really don't see MS having any surprises for E3.  Sony might not either, but I hope they do. MS had a lot of their E3 spoiled by ntkrnl or whatever his username was.

Kyle Bosman had the best explanation of who ntkrnl was.

The son/duaghter of Phil Spencer/other exec, who just wanted everyone else to know how awesome the system is.

Go Up