Dragon Quest XI REVIEW thread - 88 MC / 90 OC

Started by Dr. Pezus, Aug 28, 2018, 08:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

darkknightkryta

I could have looked, but then discussion wouldn't be had.

What I was gonna say is that Dragon Quest VIII is one of the best JRPGs I've played. If this has the same average (which it does) then thisgame is gonna be awesome and I'll probably buy it sooner.

Legend

Noobs.  Asking easy to Google questions.  

Dragon Quest 1 came out in 1986.  
2 - 1987, 3 - 1988
4 -1990, 5- 1992
6 - 1995, 7 - 2000
8 - 2004, 9 -2009
10 - 2012, 11- 2017 (jp)

Wow

Dr. Pezus

I could have looked, but then discussion wouldn't be had.

What I was gonna say is that Dragon Quest VIII is one of the best JRPGs I've played. If this has the same average (which it does) then thisgame is gonna be awesome and I'll probably buy it sooner.
Looks really good in the video reviews I've seen!

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Dr. Pezus

That's really long. How spoilery is it?
Not much at all. Just a guy that's really passionate about the franchise  especially this one.

darkknightkryta

I think I might pick it up once I finish Persona 3 and finish replaying Final Fantasy VIII

Kerotan

Do you think they are making a dq12 as we speak for ps4 and switch. Aiming for a 2020 release then port it to ps5 and pc a year later.

Dr. Pezus

Do you think they are making a dq12 as we speak for ps4 and switch. Aiming for a 2020 release then port it to ps5 and pc a year later.
Considering how much time it takes for then to make a main DQ, I doubt it. They're still making the switch version of DQ11, right?

Kerotan

Considering how much time it takes for then to make a main DQ, I doubt it. They're still making the switch version of DQ11, right?
Surely a separate or small part of the team porting it?

Dr. Pezus

Sep 04, 2018, 01:15 PM Last Edit: Sep 04, 2018, 07:31 PM by Dr. Pezus
Surely a separate or small part of the team porting it?
Maybe. It's square Enix though, they're notoriously slow. It seems to be usually about 5 years between main releases so I'd say 2022

DerNebel

Bought it. Won't get to it for another week or two I guess.

Dr. Pezus

Go Up