SE: FFXVI currently only planned for PS5

Started by the-pi-guy, Sep 16, 2020, 10:44 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

Xevross

What was this show? Lol!

Seems like an intern put it together in an hour.

Legend

Seems this show came in very very hot.

the-pi-guy

What was this show? Lol!

That's how they avoided leaks.

Dr. Pezus

The fudge. Looks like they planned this in an hour

DerNebel

What was this show? Lol!

Lol, I can see it. Sony was probably planning another PS4 highlight week until the Xbox leak suddenly reminded them that they still had to announce the release info for their console.

I can't believe we still haven't seen the UI, or heard about their BC plans or know what the "Create" Button does differently from the Share button :D

the-pi-guy

Sony: alright MS just announced their prices. We need a show.  Let's get to work.  We gotta have the PS collection so people think we have an answer to Gamepass. We gotta have the PS5 price of course.  Demon's souls, Spiderman too.  Harry Potter and our FF game have to be announced here.
One last thing. God of war.  

Then throw in some padding so it's at least 40 min. People have to think this show is worth it.  

Intern: what else should I put in?

Sony: I don't know. what do people like?  How about Fortnite?  That's still big right?  Whatever else you can think of.  

Intern: ...  

Sony: oh yeah and the video has to be uploaded later today.

Dr. Pezus

Sony: alright MS just announced their prices. We need a show.  Let's get to work.  We gotta have the PS collection so people think we have an answer to Gamepass. We gotta have the PS5 price of course.  Demon's souls, Spiderman too.  Harry Potter and our FF game have to be announced here.
One last thing. God of war.  

Then throw in some padding so it's at least 40 min. People have to think this show is worth it.  

Intern: what else should I put in?

Sony: I don't know. what do people like?  How about Fortnite?  That's still big right?  Whatever else you can think of.  

Intern: ...  

Sony: oh yeah and the video has to be uploaded later today.
And cod