Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Legend

Xevross

the-pi-guy

kitler53

So we can vote for PS+ games? Might be good.
i like the idea.  i'm going to vote for armello:

all the games look like they are worth a play but armello, being a table top style game, will add a welcome bit of diversity to my current games library.  i love the art too.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Dr. Pezus

Screenshots of Dragon Quest XI (PS4):

Legend said it looked bad...
Looks great to me. Very pleasing to the eye

OT: Voted for Grow Home. Always wanted to play it. I think it'll win, too!

Cute Pikachu

The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Riderz1337

Recently saw the Mad Max Gamescom footage from IGN and I gotta say that game looks tight. Really digging the vehicle combat and the way the vehicle handles on the road. It sounds awesome too.

Also the hand to hand combat looks slick. Love that you can take enemies weapons from them and use it.

Here it is for anyone who wants to take a look

Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Legend

Legend said it looked bad...
Looks great to me. Very pleasing to the eye

OT: Voted for Grow Home. Always wanted to play it. I think it'll win, too!
When did I say it looked bad?

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Mmm_fish_tacos

Was anyone interested in the stream? I got caught up having to cook and other poorly executed grown up shame. I can stream in a little over an hour for a while if anyone is interested in watching .

Riderz1337

Was anyone interested in the stream? I got caught up having to cook and other poorly executed grown up shame. I can stream in a little over an hour for a while if anyone is interested in watching .
I'll watch.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Mmm_fish_tacos

So I'm going to skip it tonight. It got too late and I promised I'd watch shows with the wife. But tomorrow, it's on!

BananaKing

Recently saw the Mad Max Gamescom footage from IGN and I gotta say that game looks tight. Really digging the vehicle combat and the way the vehicle handles on the road. It sounds awesome too.

Also the hand to hand combat looks slick. Love that you can take enemies weapons from them and use it.

Here it is for anyone who wants to take a look

yeah it looks like a really really good game. was pumped for it ever since i saw the gameplay trailers. im certainly gonna play it later this year, right now i got so much games i have that i need to finish.

Go Up