PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

AND NO REGRETS!!!!

On the other hand, the OP could be lying .
Really? I bought a spanish version used a few years ago and regretted it. Will get this.

the-pi-guy

Really? I bought a spanish version used a few years ago and regretted it. Will get this.

DON'T GET A SPANISH VERSION!!  [AF]

That's just a theory.[/AF]GagoGago14

darkknightkryta

Pre-ordered my Batman PS4...  I'm super poor :(

darkknightkryta

To be honest, this is a game I've bought 3 times. 

I bought it 4 times :P[AF]

P.S. You smell funny.[/AF]GagoGago15

the-pi-guy

Why'd you regret it?[AF]

Dry erase boards are remarkable.[/AF]GagoGago14

the-pi-guy

I bought it 4 times :P

P.S. You smell funny.

I'm tempted to buy it 5 times. 
I bought it twice on PS2, once on PS3.  And I think wow, it'd be cool to play this on my vita. 
And I also think, wow this'd be cool to play on my ps4.  [AF]

Is it just me, or is something strange happening to posts?[/AF]GagoGago14

Dr. Pezus

Why'd you regret it?

Dry erase boards are remarkable.
Because everything was in spanish except the audio

the-pi-guy

Because everything was in spanish except the audio

So my point stands![AF]

I never noticed this before, but you have a nice face.[/AF]GagoGago14

Xevross

Well we just finished Borderlands pre sequel. Pretty darn good! Final boss fight was epic [AF]

Bonus! Did you know the Spanish Inquisition was actually expected? They gave people 30 days in advance to collect evidence to prove their innocense.[/AF]GagoGago5

Dr. Pezus

darkknightkryta

I bought it twice on PS2, once on PS3.  And I think wow, it'd be cool to play this on my vita. 
And I also think, wow this'd be cool to play on my ps4. 

Is it just me, or is something strange happening to posts?

I was under the assumption that @Legend did something for April fools and didn't remove it.  I'm in the same boat.  I have the PS2 version.  But then my PS2 version got scratched up and I found another black PS2 version at Blockbuster so I bought a second just in case.  I fixed the first PS2 version.  So I have two.  I then bought the Vita version.  Swapped it with the limited edition PS3 version my friend bought.  I then bought the Vita version.  I'm waiting for the LE PS4 version to come out.

the-pi-guy

I was under the assumption that @Legend did something for April fools and didn't remove it.  I'm in the same boat.  I have the PS2 version.  But then my PS2 version got scratched up and I found another black PS2 version at Blockbuster so I bought a second just in case.  I fixed the first PS2 version.  So I have two.  I then bought the Vita version.  Swapped it with the limited edition PS3 version my friend bought.  I then bought the Vita version.  I'm waiting for the LE PS4 version to come out.

Lol, that's great, this is the post I made.

And I also think, wow this'd be cool to play on my ps4. 

:D

Dr. Pezus

darkknightkryta

So I pre-ordered my ps4 from Amazon.  But Ebgames started taking pre-orders for it.  The Amazon bundle comes with The Last of Us.  The Ebgames one doesn't.  Both are the same price.  Should I stick with my Amazon order?

Legend

So I pre-ordered my ps4 from Amazon.  But Ebgames started taking pre-orders for it.  The Amazon bundle comes with The Last of Us.  The Ebgames one doesn't.  Both are the same price.  Should I stick with my Amazon order?

Well do you own tlou?

Go Up