Linked Events

• Anime North: May 25, 2018, 01:11 AM - May 27, 2018, 01:11 AM End Countdown
Go Down

Aura7541

What did I watch?
Two schoolgirls doing the crab dance. Standard stuff :P

ethomaz

May 19, 2016, 03:39 AM Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 08:20 AM by ethomaz
I prefer manga over anime... Well books over movies too.

BasilZero

Go look at Is the Order a Rabbit you woman!
Wishlisted!

darkknightkryta

Anime North is today!!!!!

darkknightkryta

Aaaaaaaaand it's over :(

darkknightkryta

I forgot how funny Fairy Tail is.

the-pi-guy

Watching Naruto:  "I can tell the value of a person just by looking at them"

I can imagine it now.  
"You're worthless."

the-pi-guy

I finally caught up with Naruto's anime.  

I skipped a lot of flashback/filler episodes to make it happen, but I made it.  

A lot of flashback/filler episodes.  A lot I tell you.  

darkknightkryta

In Shippuden they just stopped caring and started making new vanilla Naruto episodes, with the older, much superior, music.  Sad thing is, they'd just throw these episodes in randomly.

darkknightkryta

I think I could have stomached Shippuden if they didn't change composers.  Naruto probably has the greatest soundtrack in a show ever.  Period.

the-pi-guy

In Shippuden they just stopped caring and started making new vanilla Naruto episodes, with the older, much superior, music.  Sad thing is, they'd just throw these episodes in randomly.
Yeah, kind of.  The flashback episodes were generally used purposefully, though not any less annoying. 

I think I could have stomached Shippuden if they didn't change composers.  Naruto probably has the greatest soundtrack in a show ever.  Period.
I'm not sure if I think it the greatest, but I totally agree.  The original soundtrack was much better; and honestly the biggest thing in my mind is that it was also used so much better. 

The music was used so much more effectively to give feelings of intensity, sadness, excitement.  So much better utilized in the original series.  You can like think back to certain scenes in the series, and music starts playing in your head from that moment.  The sad music was always just great, there were moments I remember tearing up just because of how it all went together.

Just fricken amazing.  I definitely have to say, easily one of the best. 

This seems to be shippuden? One of the better ones.

the-pi-guy

Going through Rosario Vampire.

I need more. :o

Aura7541

Latest Pokemon episode was really good and Ash finally makes it to the finals for the first time :D

darkknightkryta

Jul 29, 2016, 03:02 AM Last Edit: Jul 29, 2016, 03:11 AM by darkknightkryta
Going through Rosario Vampire.

I need more. :o
Watching or reading?

Yeah, kind of.  The flashback episodes were generally used purposefully, though not any less annoying.  
I'm not sure if I think it the greatest, but I totally agree.  The original soundtrack was much better; and honestly the biggest thing in my mind is that it was also used so much better.  

The music was used so much more effectively to give feelings of intensity, sadness, excitement.  So much better utilized in the original series.  You can like think back to certain scenes in the series, and music starts playing in your head from that moment.  The sad music was always just great, there were moments I remember tearing up just because of how it all went together.

Just fricken amazing.  I definitely have to say, easily one of the best.  

This seems to be shippuden? One of the better ones.

Sadness and Sorrow is the saddest song I've ever heard in my life.  Not in a bad way, but because of the way it brings emotion to any scene.  Like when young Lee was jumping rope and he tripped and fell.  Then he started crying cause he was trying so hard.  Then I started crying cause of all the feels.  All while Sadness and Sorrow was playing.  I actually warned my sister when YTV (Nickelodeon's Canadian equivalent), was showing that arc.  I warned her to skip that episode cause it was so sad.  She couldn't handle it at the time and didn't watch it.  Point is.  No soundtrack gives this kind of emotion.   Sadness or hype (Some older music was really fast paced and epic), Naruto's music is unchallenged.

the-pi-guy

Watching or reading?
Sadness and Sorrow is the saddest song I've ever heard in my life.  Not in a bad way, but because of the way it brings emotion to any scene.  Like when young Lee was jumping rope and he tripped and fell.  Then he started crying cause he was trying so hard.  Then I started crying cause of all the feels.  All while Sadness and Sorrow was playing.  I actually warned my sister when YTV (Nickelodeon's Canadian equivalent), was showing that arc.  I warned her to skip that episode cause it was so sad.  She couldn't handle it at the time and didn't watch it.  Point is.  No soundtrack gives this kind of emotion.   Sadness or hype (Some older music was really fast paced and epic), Naruto's music is unchallenged.
Watching, my second time around.  
Yeah, original Naruto really is awesome.  

Go Up