MS: 7
Ubi: 6
Sony: 5
Squeenix: 4
EA: 3

Xevross

Maybe Nintendo can win this year!

ethomaz

That is why I didn't put hopes on Sony...

Ohhhhhh that E3 with no games... sad.

Xevross

That is why I didn't put hopes on Sony...

Ohhhhhh that E3 with no games... sad.
Same, Sony was exactly what I expected. If I got too hyped up I would have been disappointed like last year, but I felt quite good at the end. Still amazed at TLOU2 honestly.

I watched Ghost again and I liked it a lot more second time, seems very AC which I love, with the stealth attacks and stuff. Also the graphics look a lot better in the video too, must have been the stream.

ethomaz

Same, Sony was exactly what I expected. If I got too hyped up I would have been disappointed like last year, but I felt quite good at the end. Still amazed at TLOU2 honestly.

I watched Ghost again and I liked it a lot more second time, seems very AC which I love, with the stealth attacks and stuff. Also the graphics look a lot better in the video too, must have been the stream.
Yeap the gameplay parts were the best but hey these games are games already announced that I know how it will plays.

This E3 lack of new concrete games/announces is really sad... the most great announces are just concepts of games that will start development yet :(

Xevross

Yeap the gameplay parts were the best but hey these games are games already announced that I know how it will plays.

This E3 lack of new concrete games/announces is really sad... the most great announces are just concepts of games that will start development yet :(
Yeah most announcements have been safe sequels. I think its because announcements are spreading out more and more nowadays though.

Xevross

The rest of this year and 2019 look absolutely loaded with games. Lots of sequels and new IPs. We're not seeing quite as many announcements, because the companies that would announce games a couple of years ahead, like Sony, are making those games for next gen now and don't want to talk about them yet. Bethesda decided to announce next gen games, but they're the odd ones out and I think it was a weird move. Next gen is coming, but we've got at least one and a half more incredible years left of this gen.

Legend

I'll be missing Nintendo too!

Who wants to make the thread?

Xevross

EA: 2/10
MS: 7.5/10
Devolver: 7/10
Squeenix: 3/10
Ubisoft: 5.5/10
Sony: 6.5/10
Nintendo: 5/10

Not a very good year.

DerNebel

Cyberpunk 2077 is going to be first person... looks like that's it for me for that game.

Go Up