General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BananaKing

How much was it? Im going next year or the year after.

around 3700 dollars, thats without personal expenses and dinner. the trip was good, 8 night, hotel, a translator im guessing and some guy was coming who lived there and was gonna show us around. i think transportation was included.

Dr. Pezus

they sucked. and they didnt get into semi finals, they got into quarter finals. they just played good against Man City.

Wut. Oh, right. They went against Atletico in the QF

Mmm_fish_tacos

around 3700 dollars, thats without personal expenses and dinner. the trip was good, 8 night, hotel, a translator im guessing and some guy was coming who lived there and was gonna show us around. i think transportation was included.

Well thats not too bad. The ticket alone was 1600 when I went to the Philippines, and it stops in japan to change planes.

Dr. Pezus

Where in Japan?

I paid about that much last year for a 3 week trip to Cambodia+Thailand. Doesn't seem that expensive all things considered!

BananaKing

Well thats not too bad. The ticket alone was 1600 when I went to the Philippines, and it stops in japan to change planes.

but your in the states, im in the middle east, it should be cheaper here. its not bad, but i simply dont have that kind of money to spare. if it were next year, i probably would have.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Whats iced up about that is its not. I was going to go from isreal to the Philippines, cause I thought it would be cheapest, but It was the same price, maybr 100 dollars less.

BananaKing

Where in Japan?

I paid about that much last year for a 3 week trip to Cambodia+Thailand. Doesn't seem that expensive all things considered!

forgot the name of the place were gonna stay honestly, i asked about prices and expenses first. too expensive for me. i could go to turkey for like half of that. and thats the point, i could go to somewhere else for a much longer period of time, or cheaper.

BananaKing

Whats iced up about that is its not. I was going to go from isreal to the Philippines, cause I thought it would be cheapest, but It was the same price, maybr 100 dollars less.

da fudge?! should be alot cheaper since its about half the distance. :/

Mmm_fish_tacos

Dr. Pezus

forgot the name of the place were gonna stay honestly, i asked about prices and expenses first. too expensive for me. i could go to turkey for like half of that. and thats the point, i could go to somewhere else for a much longer period of time, or cheaper.

Yeah, but those places aren't Japan

ethomaz

Jun 03, 2014, 01:56 PM Last Edit: Jun 03, 2014, 01:58 PM by ethomaz

so there was a good chance i was gonna go to Japan, but trip was to expensive for me to go. i got really excited about the possibility of going. :-(

It is a place I plan to travel in the future... it is expensive but I think it is worth of it.

Dr. Pezus

When I've become an established doctor with hopefully some money to spend I will go to Japan. Until then, I will live like a monk

ethomaz

When I've become an established doctor with hopefully some money to spend I will go to Japan. Until then, I will live like a monk

Badass.

the-pi-guy

The awaiting members says Cartoon Network for me. 

the-pi-guy

Badass.

This is how I imagine Pezus and some guy sitting on top of him. 

Go Up