Dr. Pezus

haha thanx these are great

Lol, that's a good one. "I can see the sky"

Gooch_Suplex_Hold

Raven

DD_Bwest

May 26, 2014, 02:01 AM Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 02:02 AM by DD_Bwest

Lol what in the hell is your signature?

Well my avatar is a character from the great show,  mystery science theater 3000.   They play terrible movies and rip on them.  One such movie was beyond terrible and is one of the truely classic episodes.   "Manos: The hands of fate"  it was a terrible movie from the texas area, and that guy is one of the lead characters.  His name is "torgo"  lol  That particular scene he was trying to come on to a woman. lol

it starts with a short film they rip on aswell,   he shows up at about the 27minute mark of the video

Dr. Pezus

Okay, wat. I felt like I did horribly in the biggest exam I've ever taken (medicine/internal medicine), which I took just over a week ago and yet I was top of the class with 95%. They must've scaled it up. Wtf

Mmm_fish_tacos

Okay, wat. I felt like I did horribly in the biggest exam I've ever taken (medicine/internal medicine), which I took just over a week ago and yet I was top of the class with 95%. They must've scaled it up. Wtf

dang bro, top of you class. Not bad. What did you pull on the exam?

the-pi-guy

Not bad.  :) 

Dr. Pezus

dang bro, top of you class. Not bad. What did you pull on the exam?

What do you mean? o.O
I got 9.5, if that's what you're asking lulz

Came as a complete surprise, honestly. I, and most of my classmates, thought the exam was way too harsh, especially with one question that was worth almost 20%.

Dr. Pezus

Raven

Anyone know an affordable tablet that isn't junk?

Dr. Pezus

Raven

Go Up