<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

mustacheman

Yeah it always being down is getting quite frustrating and it makes it pretty tough for me :(

Xevross

Yeah it always being down is getting quite frustrating and it makes it pretty tough for me :(

You should just hang around here when its down then!

mustacheman

You should just hang around here when its down then!

I agree! But I forgot my login details!

Xevross

Silly you! Its bound to happen in the future though

Legend

I can just make your account not need a password.

Problem solved!

Wait...

mustacheman

Silly you! Its bound to happen in the future though

Worryingly, that's probably true.

mustacheman

I can just make your account not need a password.

Problem solved!

Wait...

I'm...I'm fine thanks. For now ;)

mustacheman

Also without your Crash Bandicoot avatar Xevross I barely recognize you!

Guess you could say the same with me, not having my dog...but I haven't had that in a while anyway. Well it'll be coming back this weekend so there's that to look forward to. Maybe I'll mix things up more here too.

Xevross

Also without your Crash Bandicoot avatar Xevross I barely recognize you!

Guess you could say the same with me, not having my dog...but I haven't had that in a while anyway. Well it'll be coming back this weekend so there's that to look forward to. Maybe I'll mix things up more here too.

I had Crash but decided to mix it up a bit. Dragon Age is the game I'm most hyped for right now so I chose that. Yeah sometimes if you go by avatars it can get confusing when people change. You're one of the names remember though, even if at first I remembered you by the dogs ;D

mustacheman

I had Crash but decided to mix it up a bit. Dragon Age is the game I'm most hyped for right now so I chose that. Yeah sometimes if you go by avatars it can get confusing when people change. You're one of the names remember though, even if at first I remembered you by the dogs ;D

Makes sense, DA does look amazing after all. And yeah, no doubt an awful lot of people remember me by the dog, at least before I became a mod anyway! Maybe I'll be more popular again when I get Flye back in a couple days.

NeverDies

I remember playing hours of Spyro skateboarding, so your avatar gets a +1 Nostalgia!
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Go Up