General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

"This map of Reykjavik airport looks like a guy with his hand down a garbage can"

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

It's on the wikipedia page finally!

VizionEck   First-person shooter   VizionEck   VizionEck   Yes   TBA   TBA   TBA

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

Dr. Pezus

http://www.heforshe.org/

Scroll down. Iceland is far ahead of everyone else in commitments per capita! Also ahead of most big and huge countries in raw numbers. Wohoo, Icelandic men!!

Dr. Pezus

List of PS4 games wikipedia. 

Impressive! Now it can be used for list wars

BananaKing

I wake up to just three posts over the night.

Oh geeze you non americans step up yo game.

non americans? i dont know where you live buddy, but i live globally in the US.

BananaKing

http://www.heforshe.org/

Scroll down. Iceland is far ahead of everyone else in commitments per capita! Also ahead of most big and huge countries in raw numbers. Wohoo, Icelandic men!!

but ya'll just live in igloo's and shame.

Legend

I'm feeling really good about VizionEck.

I'm so excited for what I'll be sharing soon and I'm super excited for stuff that won't be discovered until post release.

Like you will be amazed.

BasilZero

I'm feeling really good about VizionEck.

I'm so excited for what I'll be sharing soon and I'm super excited for stuff that won't be discovered until post release.

Like you will be amazed.

ITS COMING TO WIIU!? WiiU Saved! xD!

7H3

tonight is my last day of doing display refreshing at gamestops in my area... been kind of fun setting up the displays
I have a phone interview shortly for a full time position with another company soon and I hope it goes well...
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Legend

tonight is my last day of doing display refreshing at gamestops in my area... been kind of fun setting up the displays
I have a phone interview shortly for a full time position with another company soon and I hope it goes well...

Best of luck!

Go Up