Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

*Brings out sig editing power* ...it's on

Telling straight up lies... I thought you were above that Legend :P

Legend

Telling straight up lies... I thought you were above that Legend :P

This is war! I'll do whatever it takes to keep my people safe.

Xevross

Dr. Pezus

An Apple is a type of fruit, a University is not a type of school.

This is the most ridiculous thing all week, and I am European!!
School is an institution where you get education. University is where you get education.

Dr. Pezus

UK vs NA!!
FIGHT!!

This time it's more like UK vs. the world I bet. Weird, since Americans are used to being different but now it's UK's turn

ethomaz

This time it's more like UK vs. the world I bet. Weird, since Americans are used to being different but now it's UK's turn

Is it because globally in US?

Legend

@Ethomaz

I know you're from Brazil but I instantly thought of you when I saw this.

ethomaz

@Ethomaz

I know you're from Brazil but I instantly thought of you when I saw this.

lol

I already visited Mexico and I had two "Sombreros".

7H3

Right, public schools are free and anyone can get into them. Private schools are paid for (usually very expensive) and can be the type where you live at them as well.

that's how it works in the US

An Apple is a type of fruit, a University is not a type of school. School just refers to Primary and Secondary Education (Primary School and High School). To refer to them all at once you just have to say education system

SCHOOLED SCHOLASTICALLY! and by that of course I do mean a higher education you would receive at PWNT UNIVERSITY... its my favorite school
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Legend

Argh

I really need to spend less time on this forum and more time on the game itself.

It's very weird having the VizionEck official forum have so little to do with VizionEck. I am truthfully worried that once it goes into open beta, you guys will feel forced out of town as users sign up to talk about the game itself. Hopefully that doesn't happen but we'll see.

Dr. Pezus

Go Up