General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Silverf0x

lol so apparently the PS4 has DRM,    because it wont let you use a xb360 controller...

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=188956&page=1#

Controller exclusivity is supremely anti-consumer.
The only thing to fear is fear incarnated as a Japanese schoolgirl.

DD_Bwest

Controller exclusivity is supremely anti-consumer.
yes but it isnt DRM, 

and as currently i dont think there is a third party controller that actually has a touchpad + share button,  isnt it really something to complain about?   if someone comes out with one, then it would be an issues, but right now it seems like its there to make sure you have full functionality.    think about if you dont have a ds4 so you buy a 3rd party controller.   then you go and pick up little big planet.   and half the game is useless because you dont have a touchpad to spin and place objects.    sure thats an extreme example where the person should know,  but a parent with zero knowledge certainly wouldnt know.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Certainly not. I try to avoid fish whenever possible

WUT!  0o I'm offended.
             _

Raven

The quality of threads and posts on that site has really declined in these last 6 months.

Legend

The quality of threads and posts on that site has really declined in these last 6 months.

Meanwhile the quantity of threads and posts on this site has exploded in these last 6 months :)

Silverf0x

One big reason why I've hardly posted there in the last 6 months.
The only thing to fear is fear incarnated as a Japanese schoolgirl.

Slayer

Dr. Pezus

DD_Bwest

yea vgchartz.

lol pezus drunk?     are you guys celebrating the volcano? :P

Riderz1337

Nolan North does the ice bucket challenge!

Is it just me or does it feel like Nolan isn't "psyched" to be doing Uncharted 4? Seems like he was frustrated when Amy and his friend Todd left the project. Also in this vid he acknowledges Graham as the dwarf in the Hobbit movie but doesn't say he also he plays Cutter in Uncharted. Maybe I'm just being cynical lol

Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Dr. Pezus

yea vgchartz.

lol pezus drunk?     are you guys celebrating the volcano? :P

Yeah...
Nah, it's a yearly thing which we call "culture night"...or something. Basically the city center filled with activities and cultural stuff all day and then topped off with some concerts and a fireworks show. Like half the country was here in a very small space.

ethomaz

I'm drunk. A lot drunk.

But this this time a lot lot drunk... not a lot drunk like last Thursday.

ethomaz

^Vgchartz, I assume

OT: Slightly drunk

You need to get more drunk.

Party in minutes lol

Dr. Pezus

So a lot more drunk?

I'm actually not that drunk. Just slightly tipsy I'd say. Feel a bit numb in my fingers but other than that I am good

Well it's 4 AM here lol. I am going to sleep soon

ethomaz

So a lot more drunk?

I'm actually not that drunk. Just slightly tipsy I'd say. Feel a bit numb in my fingers but other than that I am good

Well it's 4 AM here lol. I am going to sleep soon

Noooooooooo it is 1 AM yet... and Legend didn't allow NSFW that is not NSFW :D

Go Up