General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

mustacheman

My word. The sheer pettiness of some people here is remarkable.

I'm rather disappointed that you guys went back to VGC just to cause a stir and to rile up other users. You left the site and set up here, fine. I agree with Nsanity. Just let it go now.

ClassicGamingWizz

Lmao , i was friday all day trying to get someone to give me a link to that thread becuase i always remembered those 95% one of the most stupid comments i saw in that site xD
Then i find out it was from a thread i created xD
Thread is already locked but dang ... it was funny, dude got all defensive ( kowenicki always so arrogant and in the high horse and pulled the mob mentality card was hilarious) then he attacking Legend game omfg that dude is unbelieveble.

dat salty gif you posted made me cry  ;D

ClassicGamingWizz

My word. The sheer pettiness of some people here is remarkable.

I'm rather disappointed that you guys went back to VGC just to cause a stir and to rile up other users. You left the site and set up here, fine. I agree with Nsanity. Just let it go now.

just relax dude, the 95 % comment was talked a lot during the day after the sales results,the thread was just waiting to get bumped by someone. And most of the people here still have accounts there and comment in both places, kowenicki is the first to pull comments he saves to shove them to the face of other people later dont know why you all so dang salty about this.

Legend

Kowen/seece/nsanity/whoever, cone, and rider.

Cut this shame out. We are all friends here or at least should be. Don't make things nasty.

Just chat without throwing insults and give other posters the benefit of the doubt.

Insanity

Kowen/seece/nsanity/whoever, cone, and rider.

Cut this shame out. We are all friends here or at least should be. Don't make things nasty.

Just chat without throwing insults and give other posters the benefit of the doubt.

How can you say that while at the same time condoning (by joining in on) the mass "pile on" of what you and members of your forum did to kowenicki? That the kind of rubbish you should be stamping out here from your userbase.

ethomaz

@mustacheman
@Insanity

Kowen did that to himself with his arrogance... just it.

Legend

How can you say that while at the same time condoning (by joining in on) the mass "pile on" of what you and members of your forum did to kowenicki? That the kind of rubbish you should be stamping out here from your userbase.

There was nothing wrong with 90% of those jump on posts. They are the result of the attitude kowen had in the thread prior.

Insanity

There was nothing wrong with 90% of those jump on posts. They are the result of the attitude kowen had in the thread prior.

If the posts were just out of the blue then sure. Id agree. Reading this thread and seeing the planned wind ups from riderz and pezus though... You dont see whats wrong with that? pezus doing riderz dirty work? ethomaz going back to post one little jab due to comments in this thread?

Xevross

Soooo....... a light hearted, humorous gif was posted by pezus after riderz asked. I don't see what's wrong with that, if there was serious personal insults or ganging up etc. then that wouldn't be acceptable really. Then again this is a different website though, Legend has no control over what other people want to do on the internet.

ethomaz

Aug 09, 2014, 03:47 PM Last Edit: Aug 09, 2014, 03:52 PM by ethomaz

If the posts were just out of the blue then sure. Id agree. Reading this thread and seeing the planned wind ups from riderz and pezus though... You dont see whats wrong with that? pezus doing riderz dirty work? ethomaz going back to post one little jab due to comments in this thread?

Jab? That what you got from my post? It wasn't related to Kowen... it was more a about how I miss VGC when it was fun to meet and talk with others guys and make friends... this is what make you interact with people and create relationship.

What the problem to wish that a place you love back to be cool again?

That is my point... I don't hate VGC, or the users, I don't hate Kowen, even Axum knowns I don't hate any mod for what they did... a lot of cool and fun discussion I had in the past was with Seece and Kowen to the point to some day I said I wand to meet these guys in real life.

Legend

Apart from the salt gif, they were posted "out of the blue." Go back and read the discussion. Riderz doesn't have a vgchartz account so he posted his thoughts here, while everyone else just posted on vgchartz. Heck going off time stamps you can see most people posted over there before it was even brought up over here.

Insanity

Apart from the salt gif, they were posted "out of the blue." Go back and read the discussion. Riderz doesn't have a vgchartz account so he posted his thoughts here, while everyone else just posted on vgchartz. Heck going off time stamps you can see most people posted over there before it was even brought up over here.

Thats what Im getting at. The whole Riderz/ pezus thing, causing trouble on vgc then you lot laughing and joking about it.

Yep. Posting a gif of salt dancing around is baiting. Its annoying. Its trying to get a bad reaction out of someone who is already seemingly annoyed.

ethomaz

Aug 09, 2014, 04:06 PM Last Edit: Aug 09, 2014, 04:13 PM by ethomaz

Thats what Im getting at. The whole Riderz/ pezus thing, causing trouble on vgc then you lot laughing and joking about it.

Yep. Posting a gif of salt dancing around is baiting. Its annoying. Its trying to get a bad reaction out of someone who is already seemingly annoyed.

Can you define trouble please.

I didn't see any trouble comment in that thread... the thread had a peace pace to be fair... no insult or anything like... some arrogant comments but that's all... same situation happens in real life and people just laugh with each other because it is what to be friends means.

Edit - Not be silly or anything againt you but I think you are overreacting a bit... just personal opinion.

Legend

If your trouble was just with the salt gif and not with us also posting in the thread, then please take it up with the mods on vgchartz. I personally expected pezus to get banned for it.

ethomaz

A lot of work to do today.

Moving from my small bedroom to a bigger one in my home... it is like a 29 meters transporting everything from one bedroom do another :(.

I will start installing my TV support in my new bedroom.

Go Up