General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

If I wanted to become a Vita dev, what would I have to do?
And what would I have to know?

Xevross

world cup? is that for international football? I'm sure the all american team will win

Such faceplam, yes it is international. And what do you mean by the all american team?

7H3

Such faceplam, yes it is international. And what do you mean by the all american team?

You know like the best players from the NFL
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Xevross

You know like the best players from the NFL

But... the NFL is American Football...different sport....

Xevross

And the USA team is pretty average at best...

7H3

But... the NFL is American Football...different sport....

there is only one football

7H3

i'm pretty sure the all star team is called all star for a reason

Xevross

there is only one football

You're right, American's are stealing the name :)

7H3

You're right, American's are stealing the name :)

its called "liberating"

the-pi-guy

That's because no real American cares about that football. 

Xevross

its called "liberating"

Lol....sure....football -the real football- is way more popular around the world and was invented centuries before :)

7H3

American Football or "Football" as it is called in its native tongue is one of the main reasons sports are so popular today other reasons being TV (American invention) and baseball (america's favorite past time)

Everyone knows what "American football" is in regards to a sporting event, but not everyone knows that there is another form of football (I assume your talking about rugby)

the-pi-guy

Xevross

American Football or "Football" as it is called in its native tongue is one of the main reasons sports are so popular today other reasons being TV (American invention) and baseball (america's favorite past time)

Everyone knows what "American football" is in regards to a sporting event, but not everyone knows that there is another form of football (I assume your talking about rugby)

Lol I was talking about Soccer as you would call it. Rugby was also invented way before American football and is also much more popular around the world than American football. Soccer became big throughout the world with no influence of American football.

Xevross

I'd consider American Football another form of Rugby and not the other way around. Not everybody knows there is another form of Rugby... outside of America barely anyone knows anything about American Football

Go Up