Just think how huge second half will be

nnodley

2020 is fudgy stacked!

Xevross

Yeah I mean its online co-op GAAS so basically destiny

Xevross

Poor showing for Avengers imo but I'm still hyped

nnodley

a few of the early 2020 games are getting delayed no doubt.  If they don't i'd be shocked.

Xevross

Xevross

Early 2020 looking way better than late 2019 right now though

the-pi-guy

Can be played solo it sounds like.  

Xevross

Can be played solo it sounds like.  
Yeah that is what they said :P

the-pi-guy

I missed that part. :(

nnodley

It open world? Did they say?

Legend

Ok show.

FF7R looking good and those videos sold me. Maybe it'll be my first FF since I never actually played 15.

Rest of the conference was fairly slow with mostly old games.

Avengers brought energy back of course. I just don't care about Marvel anymore but it looked ok. Had some audio issues with my stream so I don't know how much that is to blame but I was somewhat confused about how the game actually works. Looking forward to seeing gameplay. I liked the last teaser with young Hank.

6/10.

DerNebel

Jun 11, 2019, 02:31 AM Last Edit: Jun 11, 2019, 02:33 AM by DerNebel
Dragged a bit in the middle, but a FF VII Remake looked great even though the fact that it's apparently just Midgar makes me a bit skeptical, guess I'll see.

FFVIII Remaster is hnnnggghh, why can't this be out right now. :D

And Avengers is undoubtedly a huge announcement, especially that it's coming in May, guess all these games really want to come out before next gen.

Decent enough show, nothing mindblowing.

Edit: Oh and maybe it's just cause I'm tired but the crowd was annoying as hell...

Xevross

Oninaki is one I'll keep my eye on, I always enjoy an action rpg. Could be something to get this summer since I have no plans to buy anything from July or August yet.

Go Up