The Gaming Community Thread! Multiplats and the like are welcome.

Viewing single post

Started by Legend, Apr 23, 2015, 01:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Dec 23, 2018, 01:24 AM Last Edit: Dec 23, 2018, 01:27 AM by Legend
You serious? Human models aren't quite at the level of top devs like Naughty Dog but they still look really great.
They really have open world jank to them.

In general I'm enjoying the game. It feels exactly like Assassin's Creed 3 to me for some reason. Lots of open world jank in the gameplay too though. I really don't understand the save/checkpoint system. Most of the time death/failure rewinds time to a checkpoint but other times it doesn't. I was fighting a bear from a main mission and I couldn't shoot the bear because the game thought I'd be more interested in investigating its tracks. Instead of fighting back as the bear was eating me I just wanted to restart from the checkpoint and purposefully died. Instead it spawned me a way back and removed the bear and mission related things.

I also am liking roleplaying as an outlaw but already had that immersion broken too. I was fetching a person as a bounty hunting quest and decided to bring them back to my camp and try converting them to my team instead. It's not like this needed to be a mechanic but the game just put up an invisible wall to stop me.

What's Legend smoking lulz?

Gow will take this!
I wonder if this is common amongst other devs that do graphics related work?

I feel like this whole gen has been pretty ugly except for a few exceptions.