General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DerNebel

Very important question: How much did you pay for your last matress? My current one is completely worn out and it's killing my back, so I'm looking for a new one.

the-pi-guy

Very important question: How much did you pay for your last matress? My current one is completely worn out and it's killing my back, so I'm looking for a new one.
Like $500 for a king size.

DerNebel

Like $500 for a king size.
Hmm, figures that I'll dropping a couple 100 bucks on this... annoying. D:

Legend

So when you are boiling noodles, all the white foam/bubbles is apparently starch coming from the noodles.  
Ya that's one reason people like to give their noodles a quick rinse after draining them. Personally don't bother with that.

Xevross

I have a memory foam mattress at home and it's beautiful. I definitely would recommend

the-pi-guy

Sometimes you can get the foam ones for pretty cheap.  $100-200, sometimes.  I'm not sure how good those are compared to the $600 foam ones though.

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

"being like really smart"
That explains why he sounds like a teenager...  

Dr. Pezus

"being like really smart"
That explains why he sounds like a teenager...  
You should read the rest of that rant lol

Xevross

This gave me a good chuckle earlier. What a man.

the-pi-guy

You should read the rest of that rant lol
I did on Reddit.

this morning:
Now that Russian collusion, after one year of intense study, has proven to be a total hoax on the American public, the Democrats and their lapdogs, the Fake News Mainstream Media, are taking out the old Ronald Reagan playbook and screaming mental stability and intelligence.....
....Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star.....
....to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!
Edit, now that I've recovered...
1) Russian collusion has not proven to be a "total hoax" -- rather, it has already resulted in two guilty pleas, two flipped witnesses, and two indictments. With more to come a near certainty.
2) "Fake News" yawn
3) Reagan did suffer from Alzheimer's
4) "being, like, really smart" -- like OMG, totally to the max!
5) "VERY successful businessman" -- successful at going bankrupt, stiffing contractors, dubious finances with Russia because legitimate banks will no longer work with you, and refusing to release your taxes to substantiate your success.
6) T.V. Star -- Reality. fudgy. Television.
7) "I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!" -- because that's exactly the sort of thing a smart person says.
BONUS: "President of the United States (on my first try)" -- except for the fact that he ran a presidential campaign in 2000

Mmm_fish_tacos

Im not a trump hater. But i really hope hes a 1 term president.

Dr. Pezus

I did on Reddit.

this morning:Edit, now that I've recovered...
1) Russian collusion has not proven to be a "total hoax" -- rather, it has already resulted in two guilty pleas, two flipped witnesses, and two indictments. With more to come a near certainty.
2) "Fake News" yawn
3) Reagan did suffer from Alzheimer's
4) "being, like, really smart" -- like OMG, totally to the max!
5) "VERY successful businessman" -- successful at going bankrupt, stiffing contractors, dubious finances with Russia because legitimate banks will no longer work with you, and refusing to release your taxes to substantiate your success.
6) T.V. Star -- Reality. fudgy. Television.
7) "I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!" -- because that's exactly the sort of thing a smart person says.
BONUS: "President of the United States (on my first try)" -- except for the fact that he ran a presidential campaign in 2000
Rekd

the-pi-guy

Made bread tonight.

So dang good

Legend

Made bread tonight.

So dang good
Any specific type?

Go Up