Yeehaa!@

Legend

Please post the video once it is uploaded

Xevross

THANK YOU NINTENDO

Legend

Jun 11, 2019, 05:00 PM Last Edit: Jun 11, 2019, 05:05 PM by Legend

Cute Pikachu

IS THAT ZOMBIE GANONDORF?  MAJORAS MASK REINCARNATED???
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Dr. Pezus

DerNebel

IS THAT ZOMBIE GANONDORF?  MAJORAS MASK REINCARNATED???
It's you mom.

....yeah, still got it.  8)

kitler53

not even a name.  this thing is 3 years out..

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

not even a name.  this thing is 3 years out..
3 years is nothing haha. I'm excited that it's in development and is looking good, but I don't really care about playing it at this point.

The trailer is just so perfect. I was really expecting Metroid so even though I immediately recognized BOTW's art style, it took me a bit of time to realise what was being shown.

The cave addresses a major complaint about the first game: dungeons. Who knows how the final game will handle them but at the very least it teases that they're addressing this.

Trailer ends with the castle lifting out of the ground. Looks like it'll be set in a fully new world.

Cute Pikachu

not even a name.  this thing is 3 years out..
Doubt it since it's the same engine and using the same assets of Breath of the Wild. I bet this is their holiday 2020 title.
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Legend

Doubt it since it's the same engine and using the same assets of Breath of the Wild. I bet this is their holiday 2020 title.
No way could they make a proper sequel in just two years.

...checks google.

Yo wtf Botw released March 2017. Yeah this could be a holiday 2020 title. Wouldn't expect it to be, but it's not crazy like I first assumed.

Xevross

No way could they make a proper sequel in just two years.

...checks google.

Yo wtf Botw released March 2017. Yeah this could be a holiday 2020 title. Wouldn't expect it to be, but it's not crazy like I first assumed.
Yeah holiday 2020 would be three and a half years using the same engine and mostly the same assets a sequel would be perfectly doable in that time. In fact I'd even say there's plenty of time for some tech improvements and new assets.

Of course, we don't know what they're doing with it, if its an entirely new world just as big as BOTW with more dungeons and story its going to take a long time but if they're re-using the map not so much.

Personally not gonna get my hopes up for 2020, but I can't wait.

DerNebel

Pretty sure that the rumour when this originally popped up was 2020 for the release. Not like things can't easily change still though,

Legend

Pretty sure that the rumour when this originally popped up was 2020 for the release. Not like things can't easily change still though,
I'm really glad I managed to avoid that rumor. A botw sequel was not even on my radar and man did that make the reveal more exciting.

DerNebel

I'm really glad I managed to avoid that rumor. A botw sequel was not even on my radar and man did that make the reveal more exciting.
Well I think the rumour was more along the lines of 2D Zelda in 2019 and new 3D Zelda in 2020, don't think it specifically spoke about a BotW sequel. Though I guess that considering the circumstances that was the most likely option.