RPG Thread

Started by darkknightkryta, May 03, 2014, 02:14 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

darkknightkryta

I would if I had a Vita :(

That's because you should have bought a Vita instead... two months ago.

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

Pezus, did you look at the link?

Dr. Pezus

Pezus, did you look at the link?

I did. Too expensive, yo

darkknightkryta

I did. Too expensive, yo

Rubbish.  You're a "Doktor! Wob wob wob wob wob" - Zoidberg

darkknightkryta

So I've been playing this little gem:

I have to say, I've been enjoying it thoroughly.  One of the best JRPG I've played on the PS3... which is sad to say :(

Anyone else give it a shot?

Dr. Pezus

I've never even heard about that one :O

Xevross

Ugh why do all JRPGs have to have under-dressed girls >:(

darkknightkryta

Ugh why do all JRPGs have to have under-dressed girls >:(

The ladies are actually very well dressed in that game.  One of them has cleavage, but she's pretty covered for the most part.  Main character is wearing something very respectable.

I've never even heard about that one :O

Yeah I first saw it in one of the threads at VGChartz.  It had two other JRPGs.  The other two were strategy RPGs that I didn't really care for, but Time and Eternity stood out with its 2D art in the 3D backgrounds.  It's pretty nice looking.  Plus the game is funny as hell.  Like there's a baker in the game, his cake is so bad, that if you eat it you get to near death and can talk to the dead there after.  There's actually a town where you can do quests given by ghosts. 

darkknightkryta

I completely forgot!  Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky hit steam a week or so ago:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/251150/

This is honestly one of my most favourite games.  Sequel is currently getting translated.  Here's what the scenario looks like on paper:

DrakeSnake

Something wrong with that image. Anyways I hope Xseed will locialize the LoH vita games soon, but that seems so far away :(

Anyways Ni No Kuni been so great so far.

darkknightkryta

DrakeSnake

darkknightkryta

Interesting, it's showing up on two different computers that I'm using.  Try opening the image in a new link.

DrakeSnake

Ok that helps thx.

Go Up