Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

Why do climate skeptics bring up Al Gore so much?  

Who cares what Al Gore says...  

Dr. Pezus

View Post

It has been proven time and time again that people can only gain muscle if they take steroids and other chemical to put on muscle mass. Eating more calories and more Protein does not help anyone gain muscle mass it only converts to body fat and you get fatter over time. Some bicep curls, push ups, sit ups and the 20 to 30 minute weight sessions will not improve muscle mass unless you take steroids and the other chemicals the body builders use.

Weight lifting is out for me because I am weak and I can not lift weights and I find bicep curls, push ups, sit ups and the other weight exercises boring. I discovered focusing on cardio  like walking, jogging and cycling are good enough to keep fit. Body mass index is the best measurement for health and I fit well within the 18 to 25 BMI  range. BMI is calculated by height in m/(weight in kg(squared)). There is nothing wrong with weight lifting/body building if that is what you enjoy doing and you are strong enough to do it. Some of us like me look stupid attempting weights and it is best doing activities that are less impact than weight lifting.

Uhm, yeah. You can't get stronger/gain muscle except without steroids. Tell that to the millions of people who already have.

He's not strong enough to lift?? The point is to get stronger by lifting over time. Come on son

Legend

the-pi-guy

I recall thinking that most of Europe drove on the left.  
But apparently it's just the UK.  

Xevross

Yep rest of Europe is on the wrong side like you americans.

the-pi-guy

Image result for no it's the children who are wrong

Dr. Pezus

Bahahha

Legend

Yeah it's funny that it's pretty much just the UK and former British colonies. England controlled so freaking much of the world.

Dr. Pezus

Going to NYC today (again). Then it's Philly on monday

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Vacation or work?
Work this time in Philly but vacation on NYC until then

Go Up