Movie Thread

Viewing single post

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 25, 2014, 04:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Xevross

Saw Infinity War. Not what I expected.

Wouldn't say it was a good movie but it was pretty fun if you already cared about everyone.

Spoiler for Hidden:
Also the deaths felt pointless since this is Marvel and nothing matters. Sequels are already announced for some of these people so obviously they are coming back. still a cool ending

Yeah like nod said, it was written as a whole story and they just picked the best end point for part 1.

Spoiler for Hidden:
The real stakes will be in part 2, where I think a lot of the old- school avengers are going to die trying to fix what happened. The stakes/ cost of it all needs to be judged at the end of the whole 2 parts I feel.<br><br>It was a great emotional ending though, and will have people dying to see what happens in the film next year. Its a shame they did kill off key characters like BP and Spiderman, because it would have made it more believable if they stayed alive. But they said in an interview they just had to write their own story, do their own thing, and its unfortunate that these characters already have sequels announced.