Ulgh, Tomb Raider.

Started by Max King of the Wild, Jun 05, 2015, 07:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Max King of the Wild

What trailer?

By the way, I'm at the part where they are trying to fix the boat. Still don't care about the story. I like the weapon progression and skill traits. That's about it

the-pi-guy

Told ya'll that the trailer was CG...
I think it looks nice.  
If it's CG though, I think it'd be bad CG.  

Legend

What trailer?

By the way, I'm at the part where they are trying to fix the boat. Still don't care about the story. I like the weapon progression and skill traits. That's about it
Do you not care for Lara?

kitler53

i'm sticking with in-engine cut scene. the assets look the same and the difference in quality isn't any more than the difference in uncharted cut scensr and uncharted gameplay.  

you do know the difference between CGI and in-engine right?

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Dr. Pezus

That looks like the trailer.
Did anyone seriously doubt that?
See above, lol

@Legend: Not even close to the trailer.

i'm sticking with in-engine cut scene. the assets look the same and the difference in quality isn't any more than the difference in uncharted cut scensr and uncharted gameplay.  

you do know the difference between CGI and in-engine right?
You think I wouldn't know that?

Obviously they do the CGI with the same look as the game itself. The quality was way higher in the trailer though.

Max King of the Wild

Legend

Max King of the Wild

Wait are you on PS3 or PS4?
Ps+. What would that matter story wise though?

Legend

Ps+. What would that matter story wise though?
They mutated her model for the HD port to make it look more 'traditional.' I would have enjoyed the game much less if I played the game with that model.

the-pi-guy

My biggest concern with the new one would be QTEs.  
Otherwise the original was good, great even I think.  It wasn't awesome though.  

Max King of the Wild

My biggest concern with the new one would be QTEs.  
Otherwise the original was good, great even I think.  It wasn't awesome though.  
There is a lot of aimlessly walking around too after clearing an area. Kinda like... I don't know, the order. I seriously am having about the same amount of fun with them. Order >>>>> Lara in story. Lara>>> order in gameplay.

Dr. Pezus

There is a lot of aimlessly walking around too after clearing an area. Kinda like... I don't know, the order. I seriously am having about the same amount of fun with them. Order >>>>> Lara in story. Lara>>> order in gameplay.
that's called platforming lol

Riderz1337

The QTE's in this game were so dumb and out of place. Everything else was pretty fun though. It was a pretty good game.

The story is forgettable. Something about a sun god or some shame, I don't know.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Xevross

Yeah, that is a much lower quality

Go Up