[color=yellow][b]Announcing the monthly Shop Raffle!!![/b][/color]

Started by Legend, Sep 07, 2014, 04:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Oh happy day!

Shop credits just got a whole lot more valuable.

In the shop, you can now buy raffle tickets. At the end of every month, a raffle is conducted and the winner gets a prize. Each month will have a different prize.

For September, the prize is "Change Other's Title" from the shop. If this month goes well, future prizes will be much bigger. Such as $50, brand new video game, signed copy of VizionEck (oh my!!!), white PS4 controller, etc./whatever.

The cost for each raffle ticket is 1,000 credits. If that's more than you have, then today is your lucky day! If you refer a new member to the forum, both you and the new member each get a free raffle ticket and the standard 100 credits. If the new member reaches 100 posts, both you and the new member each get another free raffle ticket and the standard 1,000 credits. Woah!

Note: you are in charge of informing me if you referred a new user, or if the new user reaches 100 posts. I can't keep track of it all.

Dr. Pezus

Sweet baby jesus! So we can buy more than 1 tickets to increase our chances, right? ;)

Legend

Sweet baby jesus! So we can buy more than 1 tickets to increase our chances, right? ;)

Yes.

u4gReservoirDogs

I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

Legend

Ok, just 912 credits to go ...   ;D

Or get a friend to sign up ;)

u4gReservoirDogs

Or get a friend to sign up ;)

Tried that, but they all hang out at Dutch websites and don't want to leave them. :(
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

Legend

Tried that, but they all hang out at Dutch websites and don't want to leave them. :(

Aw fiddlesticks.

u4gReservoirDogs

I'm making a topic (in Dutch)  about your game on Tweakers.net which counted 500.000 registered users in october 2013. ;)

Legend

That's a lot of users!

You're going to give pezus a run for his money with this raffle  :o

u4gReservoirDogs

Pff ... topic got deleted very fast.
It contained too much obvious advertising, so I need to "clean" it up before I can post it again ...  ::)
Will look into it again tomorrow ...

Legend

Pff ... topic got deleted very fast.
It contained too much obvious advertising, so I need to "clean" it up before I can post it again ...  ::)
Will look into it again tomorrow ...

Hahahha

ethomaz

I already put my money on bank... I need to wait some time.

Legend

I already put my money on bank... I need to wait some time.

You have till the end of the month.

Legend

What items would you guys like for future months, assuming this goes well?

Dr. Pezus