[i]Just messing around[/i] ;)[img width=50]http://i.minus.com/iCGZdDfAOVf6D.gif[/img]

Started by Mmm_fish_tacos, May 24, 2014, 01:38 AM

previous topic - next topic

7H3

interesting the title image works outside of the topic but not inside
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Legend

interesting the title image works outside of the topic but not inside

I could make it work inside too, but that would be a big hit on performance.

Legend

I added a timer thing at the bottom of every page.

This tells you how long it took for the server to generate the page. This is why enabling complex titles for every post would be a bad idea.

7H3

I added a timer thing at the bottom of every page.

This tells you how long it took for the server to generate the page. This is why enabling complex titles for every post would be a bad idea.

That would definitely be annoying for the average user (especially on mobile) to see the image on every post as per title...
If the title could be simplified via a title tag that would be nice or only 1 title shown at the top of page not with every post then image wouldn't matter

Mmm_fish_tacos

It does look kind of funny from the outside. Maybe it can be reserved for special threads that need to been seen by everyone. Could you imagine how crazy the thread list would look if they all looked like this one.

Legend

It does look kind of funny from the outside. Maybe it can be reserved for special threads that need to been seen by everyone. Could you imagine how crazy the thread list would look if they all looked like this one.

Haha oh yeah.

I should be able to limit which code works for titles. I really only wanted it so that the countdown would work.

7H3

[countdown=5,9,14,10,30][/countdown]
[countdown=5,9,15][/countdown]
[countdown=5,9,13][/countdown]
just want to see what happens after countdown... be cool if it went up as well... :P

Go Up