Say Anything About The Game You're Currently Playing...

Started by ethomaz, Jun 05, 2014, 03:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Finished Titanfall 2 story.

Kinda lame. Felt like COD Ghost campaign to me, apart from the robot. Think I prefered first story.

Legend

Playing Nier Automata. Really digging it.

Also really impressed how they stretched the budget so far. Hopefully more games can follow this trend.

Legend

I finished Nier.

Really good yet it's kinda awkward with all the endings. Like you just have to decide when you've personally experienced enough since there isn't a big definitive ending.

Dr. Pezus

Getting back into Diablo 3. Feeling really op even in extremely hard mode

Dr. Pezus

I'm using the wizard. Don't know if anyone here knows that class in diablo but that stream of arcane/fire thingie (usually used by pressing R2 if you have it) is so so OP. It hits multiple enemies (and goes through them) with a constant stream of like 15-25k in damage probably a few times per second. Most enemies seem to have around 20-40k HP where I am now so this just immediately kills most. This is while playing in extremely hard mode lulz

Dr. Pezus

"Finished" diablo 3. the campaign, that is.

Legend

"Finished" diablo 3. the campaign, that is.
How was it?

Dr. Pezus

How was it?
Fun, short, a bit easy. It does have like 50 difficulty levels though

darkknightkryta

It's filled with anime stylings.

SWORDF1SH

Wtf! Knack is actually good. I played it today because it's the only game I have to play with my 3yo and it actually surprised me how good it is.
I will probably buy Knack 2 once I'm finished.
Tried Rime and it's boring AF. I went off this game a long time ago. It seems uninspired with a dull puzzle element to it. Probably won't fire it up again.

the-pi-guy

Wtf! Knack is actually good. I played it today because it's the only game I have to play with my 3yo and it actually surprised me how good it is.
Yeah knack is way (way) better than it's given credit for.  

Legend

I will probably buy Knack 2 once I'm finished.
Tried Rime and it's boring AF. I went off this game a long time ago. It seems uninspired with a dull puzzle element to it. Probably won't fire it up again.
Aw I was hoping rime was good  :'(

At least you're discovering the truth about Knack! GOTG right there.

SWORDF1SH

Aw I was hoping rime was good  :'(

At least you're discovering the truth about Knack! GOTG right there.
You might enjoy it. We all have different tastes.

I've also gone back to the Witness to find the lines I haven't found. No luck of finding anymore yet but I love just exploring the world.

the-pi-guy

Others are discovering how good Knack is.  

Kinda funny people calling it forgettable.  As if it's forgettable-ness is memorable.  

Dr. Pezus

Just realized I never played ghost of Sparta. Have it on vita and only got 2 hours in. Gonna play it now

Go Up