TV Show Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 07, 2014, 03:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

Finally getting round to Mr Robot season 4 and holy smokes what a season this is so far. Super excited to watch the rest of it after all the buzz and insane imdb scores.

Dr. Pezus

Finally getting round to Mr Robot season 4 and holy smokes what a season this is so far. Super excited to watch the rest of it after all the buzz and insane imdb scores.
Yeah I need to watch too!

Xevross

Holy shame I just watched episode 7 (the one with 10.0 on imdb) and wowee, what a masterpiece of a TV episode. An emotional thriller that's just pure genius in the way the episode was made and directed. Acting was also phenomenal.

Absolutely y'all should watch Mr Robot if you haven't, it just gets better and better as it goes along... minus the first half of season 2.

nnodley

yeah need to finish season 4.  should do that before a lot of my shows come back from break

Xevross

Oh man, what an ending to Mr Robot. Amazing final season, what a show. Definitely gonna watch whatever Sam Esmail puts out from now on, he's a genius.

BananaKing

Sword fighting is phenomenal, that part near the end of episode 1 blew me away. Watched 5 episodes now and I'm liking it a lot but the writing is a bit weird and confusing at times. This definitely won't be the next game of thrones as some pople are suggesting, its going to put too many people off.
As someone who read the first 2 books which most of this story is based on. I can understand where they were confused, specially with the timelines that were rather confusing and unexplained (they even didnt really explain properly how old yen and geralt are and how they how incredibly long lifespans)

Legend

Seriously as i've been watching The Expanse I really wish i was born later cause if space flight becomes a common thing, i want to be a part of it.  But definitely not happening in my lifetime unfortunately.  Unless we have some super magical breakthroughs within a decade it ain't happening.

Makes me super sad.  :'(
Either we need to discover aliens and start massively investing in space tech, or we need to massively invest in life extending medicine.

At least we'll get to experience space tourism within our local chunk of the system. For $100,000 you could go to space next year (for five minutes).

Oh man, what an ending to Mr Robot. Amazing final season, what a show. Definitely gonna watch whatever Sam Esmail puts out from now on, he's a genius.
Wonder how much they'd have to pay to bring him back for an Until Dawn sequel haha.

I've only watched the first Mr Robot season but I definitely enjoyed it. Will watch the rest when I have time.

Dr. Pezus

Just finished Watchmen. Highly recommend it! Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross really elevated it with the soundtrack too.

Dr. Pezus

Holy fudgy shame this show!
Just a flawless final season imo and the acting in some major scenes was incredible.

Xevross

Holy fudgy shame this show!
Just a flawless final season imo and the acting in some major scenes was incredible.
Yeah the acting was incredible but so were many other of the show's components. Super awesome what they managed to pull off, I wish more people watched it.

the-pi-guy

May 3rd.  Also this is the first time I've heard a new announcement on YouTube.  

the-pi-guy

May 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st.

May is a good month for Rick and Morty.

Legend

SNL at home was pretty funny.

At home shows are really reminding me of the writers strike, where tv just has a very "not normal" feeling.

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

Rick and Morty this Sunday.  

Also been watching The Dragon Prince.  

It's really good. Kind of kiddish at times, but still really good.

Go Up