PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kerotan

Viewing Single Post - NeoGAF

Ryng basically admitting why I found him so irritating on chartz.  He was such a spammer and put zero effort into his grammar.  

Now he's on gaf, where they have strict rules he suddenly becomes a decent poster and makes an effort with his grammar.  

I hope he either quits chartz or gets permad because I read both forums and he's only an enjoyable read on one of them.

Aura7541

Viewing Single Post - NeoGAF

Ryng basically admitting why I found him so irritating on chartz.  He was such a spammer and put zero effort into his grammar.  

Now he's on gaf, where they have strict rules he suddenly becomes a decent poster and makes an effort with his grammar.  

I hope he either quits chartz or gets permad because I read both forums and he's only an enjoyable read on one of them.
GAF's rules aren't necessarily strict, but more no-nonsense. Chartz's rules are stricter, but a lot less effective.

The only thing about GAF (and unfortunately, it's quite serious) is its censorship on opinions that support GamerGate or criticize (3rd wave) feminism. Seriously, either stop banning people that disagree with you or prohibit all discussion. I like the forum for its gaming discussions, but its SJW'ing is giving it a bad name.

Kerotan

Sep 26, 2015, 07:38 PM Last Edit: Sep 26, 2015, 07:41 PM by Kerotan
Getting an S rank and completing all mission tasks in one go on episode 9, back up back down in MGSV was quite the adrenaline pumping thrill ride.  

Hands are shaking after that!

GAF's rules aren't necessarily strict, but more no-nonsense. Chartz's rules are stricter, but a lot less effective.

The only thing about GAF (and unfortunately, it's quite serious) is its censorship on opinions that support GamerGate or criticize (3rd wave) feminism. Seriously, either stop banning people that disagree with you or prohibit all discussion. I like the forum for its gaming discussions, but its SJW'ing is giving it a bad name.
Yeah you're bang on the money there.  

Chartz you can spam until your hearts delight and stealth troll all day and nothing happens.  

Gaf as you say is no nonsense and if someone is trolling or being an idiot you're allowed call them out.  

Ryng is the perfect example,  I don't mind him on gaf but he annoys me on chartz.  

Dr. Pezus

Uncharted™: The Nathan Drake Collection Demo is available in the PS store! - NeoGAF

A friend of mine told me that it is already available in India!Probably a PS store error... grab it while you can!
 It's also available in Australia/New Zealand due to timezone differences./
!

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

Uncharted demo is apparently 7.5GB lol

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

Next-gen racing game?
Nope, just Driveclub

Aura7541

Next-gen racing game?
Nope, just Driveclub
It makes me wonder how GT7 will top, let alone match, this along with 60 fps.

Legend

It makes me wonder how GT7 will top, let alone match, this along with 60 fps.
At least both are first party studios. I'm sure evolution would be able to help Polyphony with more arcady things like rain.

Kerotan

Just played uncharted 2 demo. Majestic!  

Anyone know if the 7.5gigs will be minused from the collection download?  

Mmm_fish_tacos

3.0 is out tomorrow for everyone.

Raven

I am more excited about stickers for messages than anything else. :P

Aura7541

Legend

Sep 29, 2015, 04:04 PM Last Edit: Sep 29, 2015, 04:12 PM by Legend
Haha I am so out of the loop.

What exactly is the special stuff in 3.0?

EDT: PS4 System Software Update 3.00 Out 9/30, Take a Visual Tour - PlayStation.Blog

Oh cool! So who's going to make the VIzionEck community?

Go Up