Sony State of Play September 24th

Started by the-pi-guy, Sep 20, 2019, 08:12 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

the-pi-guy

Sep 20, 2019, 08:12 PM Last Edit: Sep 24, 2019, 02:57 AM by Legend
Will anything big happen?  

Legend

I missed the last two game conferences, I'm not going to miss this one!

Dr. Pezus

Weren't they supposed to discuss tlou2 here?

the-pi-guy

Weren't they supposed to discuss tlou2 here?
1.) There's a separate TLoU 2 media event on the same day.  

2.) TLoU 2 will be shown here too.

Dr. Pezus

1.) There's a separate TLoU 2 media event on the same day.  

2.) TLoU 2 will be shown here too.
3) tlou3

SWORDF1SH

So will there be any meaty announcements?

the-pi-guy

So will there be any meaty announcements?
TLoU 2 release date. Bet on it.

Legend

the-pi-guy

darkknightkryta

Speculation has it that there's a Batman announcement.

kitler53

i remember the first one was a disappointment to most people.  how was the second one received??

i won't catch this "live".  i just don't care that much but here's hoping for some good content.  sony is "due" for another remake announcement now that medieval is about to release.  any bets on the next game they remaster/remake?  i really, really, really, want the rest of the ratchet and clank games to get remade.  with insomniac in-house dare i dream we'll see them soon?

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Xevross

i remember the first one was a disappointment to most people.  how was the second one received??

i won't catch this "live".  i just don't care that much but here's hoping for some good content.  sony is "due" for another remake announcement now that medieval is about to release.  any bets on the next game they remaster/remake?  i really, really, really, want the rest of the ratchet and clank games to get remade.  with insomniac in-house dare i dream we'll see them soon?
I think it was good. Since they're still new its kinda weird to expect them to be the same quality, they're still experimenting with them.

Today's is confirmed to have a new TLOU2 trailer which I think is enough to make lots of people watch.

Legend

I wonder if PSX will return this year. If not, maybe this could have a big amount of content.

kitler53

I wonder if PSX will return this year. If not, maybe this could have a big amount of content.
sony is saving their content for the ps5 full reveal early next year.  they'll want to blow your mind then to build excitement for the ps5.  this should be mostly updates on known games and maybe some smaller games that deserve attention but aren't headliners.  

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

Yep I'm going to miss it.  :P